Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default washer will not start

I have a kenmore series 80 washer its about 1 1/2 years old.

I put a bunch of cloths in for washing and turned on the knob and it
started fine.

30 seconds later and I opened up the lid and added another shirt in
the washer.

It stopped and will not start. I removed all the clothes and there
is water inside.

there is no cancel button.

Any advise would help. Thanks.