Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default B+Q bathrooms - again.

I've wrote previously about poor quality bathrooms from B+Q.

I'm fitting another this week for someone. Delivery arrived yesterday of
the 15 items for the bathroom.
Direct from a central warehouse, not the local store they told me.
First impressions were bad, everything is wrapped in cardboard, with
almost all of it sodden.
"Is your van leaking then?" I asked.
"No, the warehouse is full so this was left outside last night.
Charming.
They then dropped off everything in the driveway, and kept saying they
were late and needed to get somewhere else.
"Do you want to check it all before we go, but you'd better be quick, as
we are late, and anyway, if anything is broken, you just ring up for a
new one"
The bit about ringing up for a new one was said at least 3 times, and he
even put a ring around the phone number on the delivery note.
Half an hour later, I knew why - one of the shower screens was in a 1000
pieces. the buggers knew it was broken.
So rang up, OK, we'll get a new one out to you next week. "Well, how
about tomorrow, so I can fit it?" Sorry, too busy, next week is the
earliest.

Then proceeded to check everything else. Luckily, I noticed a pop-up
plug was missing. So rang them again. OK, next week with the shower
screen.

Everything else looked to be in one piece, though the toilet pan was
filthy.
Then this morning when fitting the bath, I noticed a crack on one corner
- it had obviously been dropped onto that corner to cause the crack.
I should have rang them to change it, but luckily the crack could not be
seen when fitted, so I stuck some epoxy round it, and it should be OK.
Then the bath panel - another crack in a corner.

If there was one fault, it could be excused, but these faults have
driven home to me the point of never buying a bath suite from B+Q unless
you give it a really good inspection at the store - I wouldnt trust
their delivery staff at all.

Alan.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"A.Lee" wrote in message
[...]

Remind me never to have a (broken) bath fitted by you. ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I've wrote previously about poor quality bathrooms from B+Q.
I'm fitting another this week for someone. Delivery arrived yesterday of
the 15 items for the bathroom.

We recently had a new bathroom delivered by Plumbworld, and the
*worst* I can say about them was that we were _very_ pleased with the
level of service and quality of the goods.

There was a small problem with the basin - it had a small hole in a
visible part of the enamel (air bubble?) but a single email resulted
in them saying they were sending a replacement, and to dispose of the
original however we saw fit.

Having looked around the likes of Focus / B&Q since, we still can't
help laughing at the prices they're charging for a basic bathroom
suite - we got an 8 jet whirlpool and back to wall basin / toilet
combo (with wall units) for about £1k

(currently £368 for the bath and £650 for the basin / bog combo)

http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/park-lan...0-x-2076-16727
http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/kompakt-...sin-2145-17628

My ol' man put them in (I suck at DIY) - he does them regularly as
he's a bit of a scouse Medway Handyman. Even he was impressed by the
quality compared to the stuff he usually has to deal with - which
often cost the buyer considerably more.

While i'm at it, can I add that I was similarly impressed with
Screwfix over something that seemingly went out of stock as soon as
i'd ordered it (a thermostatic shower). They were on the phone to let
me know within 30 minutes, then proceded to try to check the next
expected stock delivery dates for me (which turned out to be
unsuitable for me).
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-05-28 21:01:12 +0100, (A.Lee) said:

[...]

There are two problems he

- Using B&Q as a supplier of products for professional use

- Allowing customers to buy products from B&Q that you will fit.

Their operation is like the proverbial curate's egg - good in parts.

They can manage to exchange goods and even compensate customers, as
they should. That's a simple logistics process.

They can't manage anything involving more than simple logistics and
don't have an appropriate customer service ethic - i.e. if you screw
up, you apologise and fix the issue *now*, not next week.

They believe that price can subsitute for poor customer service.
Unfortunately, a significant proportion of customers are not
sufficiently bright or assertive and they can get away with it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

A.Lee wrote:
[...]

All correct procedures up to now!

And then you spoil it!!

Then this morning when fitting the bath, I noticed a crack on one
corner - it had obviously been dropped onto that corner to cause the
crack.
I should have rang them to change it, but luckily the crack could not
be seen when fitted, so I stuck some epoxy round it, and it should be
OK. Then the bath panel - another crack in a corner.

So why didn't you report those faults?

Now, what if another, more obvious fault develops in the bath (or your
'repair' fails and the bath ultimately leaks), just how are you going to
manage to convince B&Q to replace it after your bodge-up - or explain what
you did to your client - presuming of course that you are warranting the job
and will attend any complaint of defective workmanship?

If there was one fault, it could be excused, but these faults have
driven home to me the point of never buying a bath suite from B+Q

But surely that doesn't exonerate you from a 'duty of care' to your client?

More to the point, you have driven home the fact that you are prepared to
'con' your client by knowingly fitting a defective unit and then hiding that
fact - and have the nerve to charge for the job.

unless you give it a really good inspection at the store - I wouldnt
trust their delivery staff at all.

Well, you are not exactly trustworthy are you?

As a matter of interest, in this litigious age, I wonder how the client
could sue you for if the bath suddenly breaks because of the known (by you
and you alone) faults and causes serious injury, personal injury or damage
to the property? Mmmm 'veeeeery' interesting!

I hope this particular customer isn't into reading this group and suddenly
puts two and to together. LOL

Tanner-'op

All insults will be ignored.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/05/2008 21:01 A.Lee wrote:

Then this morning when fitting the bath, I noticed a crack on one corner
- it had obviously been dropped onto that corner to cause the crack.
I should have rang them to change it, but luckily the crack could not be
seen when fitted, so I stuck some epoxy round it, and it should be OK.

Isn't it likely to develop as the bath flexes in use?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article 483dd023@qaanaaq,
Andy Hall wrote:
- Using B&Q as a supplier of products for professional use

- Allowing customers to buy products from B&Q that you will fit.

I don't think I'd be happy with a plumber dictating what I had to fit.
Avocado is so '70s. But I'm sure you can get good quality ones cheap.

Allowing plumbers to recommend something you don't see - like a boiler -
doesn't seem too successful either.

--
*Virtual reality is its own reward *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Hall wrote:
On 2008-05-28 21:01:12 +0100, (A.Lee) said:

[...]

Many do - including some that post here and they are usually a 'sole
trader' - they find it easier - or haven't quite grasped the fact that they
can usually haggle a discount with a builders merchant yet charge the
customer at full cost plus a percentage for collection.

- Allowing customers to buy products from B&Q that you will fit.

"Allowing the customers..." that's a bit of arrogance there on your part!

Surely the 'pipers calls the tune' and they can choose to buy from wherever
they wish - as can the so called professional choose who he works for?

Their operation is like the proverbial curate's egg - good in parts.

A bit like some of the major builders/plumbers merchants that I have dealt
with over the years - the last one being the Plumb Center very recently.

They can manage to exchange goods and even compensate customers, as
they should. That's a simple logistics process.

Unlike some trademen.

They can't manage anything involving more than simple logistics and
don't have an appropriate customer service ethic - i.e. if you screw
up, you apologise and fix the issue *now*, not next week.

At least you can generally contact them - unlike some 'professional'
tradesmen who 'cock the job' up and then refuse to honour their contractual
obligations to correct defective work *or* even answer their telephones.

They believe that price can subsitute for poor customer service.
Unfortunately, a significant proportion of customers are not
sufficiently bright or assertive and they can get away with it.

Again you are a little arrogant regarding 'customers' - a rather typical
trait for some tradesmen.

Tanner-'op

Not a sycophant of B&Q by the way - but there again, I never deal with them
for major purchases.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andy Hall" wrote in message news:483dd023@qaanaaq...
On 2008-05-28 21:01:12 +0100, (A.Lee) said:

[...]

Bathstore dot con had me for 36 quid delivery charge, and then I had to help
the wheezing old codger on the wagon, to get the stuff off ! He had no
answer when I asked him whose responsbility it would be if I hurt my back,
or if I dropped my end of the (heavy) bath, and damaged it.

Today, I had some kitchen units and a 3m work surface delivered from Wickes.
They arrived on the bed of an open backed truck, in amongst the bags of sand
and the fence panels. They had a tarp slung roughly across them, against the
****ing down rain that we were having. The first item off was wrong. It was
a stainless steel sink unit that should have been a black one. We went over
it at least four times with the moron in the shop, but still when I looked
at the sales note a bit closer after the delivery, it was the stainless one
that had been booked to the invoice. There was a lot of tooth sucking from
the delivery driver, who helpfully told me that the black ones were "pretty
rare mate. You'll have to phone to see if they've even got one ..."

Many phone calls later, with un-kept promises to call me back, the missus
got home from work, and took over. In one call, she had them ringing round
the other branches until they found one, which they got to the store
tonight. They then rang me to say they are going to deliver it tomorrow. So
they came good in the end, after coming off worst from an encounter with my
other half, but isn't it so frustrating that this sort of thing is now the
norm rather than the exception ?

Arfa

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tanner-'op wrote:
SNIP

All correct procedures up to now!

And then you spoil it!!

Then this morning when fitting the bath, I noticed a crack on one
corner - it had obviously been dropped onto that corner to cause the
crack.
I should have rang them to change it, but luckily the crack could not
be seen when fitted, so I stuck some epoxy round it, and it should be
OK. Then the bath panel - another crack in a corner.

So why didn't you report those faults?

Because B&Q would take a week to sort it out, leaving Alan with no work for
several days (and therefore no wages) and the customer with no bath.

Now, what if another, more obvious fault develops in the bath (or
your 'repair' fails and the bath ultimately leaks), just how are you
going to manage to convince B&Q to replace it after your bodge-up -
or explain what you did to your client - presuming of course that you
are warranting the job and will attend any complaint of defective
workmanship?

I don't know Alan apart from his posts here, but he seems like an honest
man. I'm sure he would not have installed the bath if he thought there
would be a future problem.

If there was one fault, it could be excused, but these faults have
driven home to me the point of never buying a bath suite from B+Q

But surely that doesn't exonerate you from a 'duty of care' to your
client?
More to the point, you have driven home the fact that you are
prepared to 'con' your client by knowingly fitting a defective unit
and then hiding that fact - and have the nerve to charge for the job.

You seem to have a problem with the self employed tradesman - where you
bitten by one as a child?

A reality check.

The villain of the piece here is B&Q plain & simple, aided and abetted by
the client buying cheap. Alan is the poor ******* stuck in the middle.

Lets assume that Alan allowed 3 days to do the job. He finds on day 1 that
the bath has a minor fault, B&Q can't sort it for a week.

No fault of Albans, but he now has 2 days with no wages. The client isn't
going to want to pay him, B&Q sure as hell won't pay him (although they
should). So he has lost two days money.

He now has to re schedule whatever jobs he has on for next week in order to
return & fit the bath. The customers won't like that & may cancel. Alan
loses more money through no fault of his.

unless you give it a really good inspection at the store - I wouldn't
trust their delivery staff at all.

Well, you are not exactly trustworthy are you?

How do you know that? He may well have discussed the problem with the
customer & gained his/her agreement.

So, tell me how you would react in this situation; You employ Alan to
install a bathroom you have purchased & the bath is faulty, so Alan can't
install it. Alan would be quite justified in presenting you with a bill for
the 3 days he has allocated for your job since he is probably unable to
mitigate his loss. Are you prepared to pay him & reclaim the money from
B&Q?

All insults will be ignored.

I'm starting to be able to spot potential arseholes like you and simply turn
down the work.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tanner-'op wrote:

- Allowing customers to buy products from B&Q that you will fit.

"Allowing the customers..." that's a bit of arrogance there on your part!

Surely the 'pipers calls the tune' and they can choose to buy from wherever
they wish - as can the so called professional choose who he works for?

There is a fundamental difficulty here when the customer buys the raw
materials and the fitting service from two (or more) different places.
Who carries the can when something is not right?

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tanner-'op wrote:

Then this morning when fitting the bath, I noticed a crack on one
corner - it had obviously been dropped onto that corner to cause the
crack.
I should have rang them to change it, but luckily the crack could not
be seen when fitted, so I stuck some epoxy round it, and it should be
OK. Then the bath panel - another crack in a corner.

So why didn't you report those faults?

Now, what if another, more obvious fault develops in the bath (or your
'repair' fails and the bath ultimately leaks), just how are you going to
manage to convince B&Q to replace it after your bodge-up - or explain what
you did to your client - presuming of course that you are warranting the job
and will attend any complaint of defective workmanship?

Obviously not seeing the fault or the repair it unreasonable to comment
in detail. However is does raise another point regarding customers
sourcing parts from external suppliers: I wonder how the customer would
have reacted when billed for an extra days labour incurred rectifying
problems caused B&Q?

If there was one fault, it could be excused, but these faults have
driven home to me the point of never buying a bath suite from B+Q

But surely that doesn't exonerate you from a 'duty of care' to your client?

More to the point, you have driven home the fact that you are prepared to
'con' your client by knowingly fitting a defective unit and then hiding that
fact - and have the nerve to charge for the job.

An alternative view was that he was saving the customer additional cost
and delay by making good a minor defect...

unless you give it a really good inspection at the store - I wouldnt
trust their delivery staff at all.

Well, you are not exactly trustworthy are you?

More milk tibbles?

As a matter of interest, in this litigious age, I wonder how the client
could sue you for if the bath suddenly breaks because of the known (by you
and you alone) faults and causes serious injury, personal injury or damage
to the property? Mmmm 'veeeeery' interesting!

As with all things, it is a judgement call. If the broken bit is
structural and failure could result in injury, or it was obvious the
repair would always be inferior, then it would be daft to fix it. If on
the other hand it is just decorative and can be repaired to be as good
as (or in fact better than) new, what is the problem?

I hope this particular customer isn't into reading this group and suddenly
puts two and to together. LOL

Perhaps he said to the customer - "look this was damaged, but I have
fixed it like that".

All insults will be ignored.

By whom?

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-05-28 23:54:02 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"

Andy Hall wrote:
- Using B&Q as a supplier of products for professional use

- Allowing customers to buy products from B&Q that you will fit.

I don't think I'd be happy with a plumber dictating what I had to fit.
Avocado is so '70s. But I'm sure you can get good quality ones cheap.

Allowing plumbers to recommend something you don't see - like a boiler -
doesn't seem too successful either.

I agree.

The customer should do their due diligence and select what they want.
There are far better ranges than those from B&Q and certainly far
better suppliers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-05-28 21:01:12 +0100, (A.Lee) said:

There are two problems he

- Using B&Q as a supplier of products for professional use

Many do - including some that post here and they are usually a 'sole
trader' - they find it easier - or haven't quite grasped the fact that they
can usually haggle a discount with a builders merchant yet charge the
customer at full cost plus a percentage for collection.

Missed business opportunity....

- Allowing customers to buy products from B&Q that you will fit.

"Allowing the customers..." that's a bit of arrogance there on your part!

Surely the 'pipers calls the tune' and they can choose to buy from wherever
they wish - as can the so called professional choose who he works for?

One can make that argument. However, it is outcome that ultimately matters.

Agreements where supply of materials and labour are different deals are
wide open to problems. For example, faulty goods, goods that break
during fitting, late deliveries, wrong items and so on.

On larger and more expensive projects it can be worth giving the
installer the margin for managing the whole project and taking
responsibility for outcome.

[...]

I'm not a tradesman, but I do think that outcome and ownership are
important. Having clearly defined agreeements is a good way for
business to be done.

Tanner-'op

Not a sycophant of B&Q by the way - but there again, I never deal with them
for major purchases.

B&Q are good for what they do - volume distribution of low to medium
ticket items for he retail customer. Large purchases and projects,
no..

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-05-29 00:43:04 +0100, "Arfa Daily" said:

Bathstore dot con had me for 36 quid delivery charge, and then I had to help
the wheezing old codger on the wagon, to get the stuff off ! He had no
answer when I asked him whose responsbility it would be if I hurt my back,
or if I dropped my end of the (heavy) bath, and damaged it.

I'd have refused delivery,.

[...]

The problem is that too many people are letting the suppliers get away
with this sloppy nonsense. It's perfectly straightforward to have the
correct goods available at the correct time and to deliver them
appropriately.

Then when mistakes happen, the supplier should b going out of their way
to fix the problem without being asked.

The important point is to keep them on a short leash as your wife did
and not to accept excuses that they will call back and all the rest of
it. I've found that the most effective method is to monopolise their
time until they fix the problem. Otherwise they just go off and oil
the wheel that is squeaking more.

Customer service and assertiveness training should be on the national
curriculum.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tanner-'op" wrote:

A.Lee wrote:
I've wrote previously about poor quality bathrooms from B+Q.

All correct procedures up to now!

And then you spoil it!!

Then this morning when fitting the bath, I noticed a crack on one
corner - it had obviously been dropped onto that corner to cause the
crack.
I should have rang them to change it, but luckily the crack could not
be seen when fitted, so I stuck some epoxy round it, and it should be
OK. Then the bath panel - another crack in a corner.

So why didn't you report those faults?

No point in reporting them as the fault was minor and easily rectified
by a bit of glue, but I pointed it out here,as it should not have been
there when delivered. I showed the customer the fault, and he agreed
that it wasnt worth waiting over a week to replace the bath when it was
in a corner that could not be seen, - it had the wooden support moulded
around it, so it could not get any bigger - it was an impact crack on an
edge, not something that will get worse.
Alan.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

F news@nowhere wrote:

On 28/05/2008 21:01 A.Lee wrote:

Then this morning when fitting the bath, I noticed a crack on one corner
- it had obviously been dropped onto that corner to cause the crack.
I should have rang them to change it, but luckily the crack could not be
seen when fitted, so I stuck some epoxy round it, and it should be OK.

Isn't it likely to develop as the bath flexes in use?

No. It was an impact crack, clearly pushed in a few mm, it also had the
wooden piecec moulded along that edge, so will not get any worse.
Alan.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:

Tanner-'op wrote:

unless you give it a really good inspection at the store - I wouldn't
trust their delivery staff at all.

Well, you are not exactly trustworthy are you?

I'm very trustworthy. Everything I do is guaranteed, if someone doesnt
like anything I do, I fix it.

How do you know that? He may well have discussed the problem with the
customer & gained his/her agreement.

Yes, I did tell the customer, and he agreed that it wasnt worth the
hassle of returning it.
As it happens, I'm not going to be losing anything, as I'll be at this
house for 3 weeks or so as there is so much to do, though if I was only
there to fit the bath suite, theen I certainly wouldnt have been too
happy at all - as you know, re-arranging customers and keeping them all
happy is pretty impossible.
Thanks
Alan.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

John Rumm wrote:

Tanner-'op wrote:

- Allowing customers to buy products from B&Q that you will fit.

"Allowing the customers..." that's a bit of arrogance there on your part!

Surely the 'pipers calls the tune' and they can choose to buy from wherever
they wish - as can the so called professional choose who he works for?

There is a fundamental difficulty here when the customer buys the raw
materials and the fitting service from two (or more) different places.
Who carries the can when something is not right?

I've done 3 bathrooms in the last 2 months, and all the main parts were
supplied by B+Q, and chosen/bought by the customer.
I have given guarantees on all the work I have done, but have made it
clear that any subsequent fault with the fittings would not be covered
by my warranty, though if there is a fault (unlikely, as once they are
in, they are very reliable), then I'd probably just do it free of charge
anyway.
The B+Q baths are rubbish. They flex a lot, are so thin that the sun can
be seen through them, and the fittings kit is minimal(if the supplied
fittings kit is used, I cannot see how the bath would stay in position).
Alan.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"A.Lee" wrote in message
.. .

No point in reporting them as the fault was minor and easily rectified
by a bit of glue,

Normally if there is a crack in something like a plastic bath you drill a
hole at the end of the crack to relieve the stresses.
If you don't there is a risk it will carry on splitting. I know I had to do
so after I broke our bath as it just kept going until I did.
Then it was a three week wait for the insurance to authorise the repair,
they didn't seem to like the idea I had fallen on it while changing the
bulb.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article 483e3f9d@qaanaaq,
On 2008-05-28 23:54:02 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"

Andy Hall wrote:
- Using B&Q as a supplier of products for professional use

- Allowing customers to buy products from B&Q that you will fit.

I don't think I'd be happy with a plumber dictating what I had to fit.
Avocado is so '70s. But I'm sure you can get good quality ones cheap.

Allowing plumbers to recommend something you don't see - like a boiler -
doesn't seem too successful either.

I agree.

The customer should do their due diligence and select what they want.
There are far better ranges than those from B&Q and certainly far
better suppliers.

Some B&Q stuff is OK. I doubt that includes the cheap packages, though.

And if you want to see the suite in the flesh before buying, it might be
the only place you can do this in some areas.

--
*Stable Relationships Are For Horses.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Tanner-'op wrote:
SNIP

All correct procedures up to now!

And then you spoil it!!

Then this morning when fitting the bath, I noticed a crack on one
corner - it had obviously been dropped onto that corner to cause the
crack.
I should have rang them to change it, but luckily the crack could
not be seen when fitted, so I stuck some epoxy round it, and it
should be OK. Then the bath panel - another crack in a corner.

So why didn't you report those faults?

Because B&Q would take a week to sort it out, leaving Alan with no
work for several days (and therefore no wages) and the customer with
no bath.

He had to wait a wait for the other damaged stuff so that was no excuse.
Besides, if he knew the new bath was damaged, why pull the old one?

Knowing that there were damaged components - why didn't he check the bath at
the same time?

Now, what if another, more obvious fault develops in the bath (or
your 'repair' fails and the bath ultimately leaks), just how are you
going to manage to convince B&Q to replace it after your bodge-up -
or explain what you did to your client - presuming of course that you
are warranting the job and will attend any complaint of defective
workmanship?

I don't know Alan apart from his posts here, but he seems like an
honest man. I'm sure he would not have installed the bath if he
thought there would be a future problem.

He installed a damaged bath - and from the tone of the OP - without the
clients knowledge. So draw your own conclusions.

If there was one fault, it could be excused, but these faults have
driven home to me the point of never buying a bath suite from B+Q

But surely that doesn't exonerate you from a 'duty of care' to your
client?
More to the point, you have driven home the fact that you are
prepared to 'con' your client by knowingly fitting a defective unit
and then hiding that fact - and have the nerve to charge for the job.

You seem to have a problem with the self employed tradesman - where
you bitten by one as a child?

As an apprenticed trademan of some 40 years experience, many of those
dealing with the self employed, gerally no - but with some *YES*.

There are 'trademen' and there a pseudo-tradesmen. By the way, if you are
getting a little personal, what are *your* formal qualifications that allow
you to be let loose as a 'handyman' (you know, the ones that you studied
for) - or is handyman the limit of your knowledge? If it is, then I would
suspect the quality of some of the work that you do.

A reality check.

What reality check?

The villain of the piece here is B&Q plain & simple, aided and
abetted by the client buying cheap. Alan is the poor ******* stuck in
the middle.

Partly correct about B&Q - but that was exacerbated by the events after
delivery.

Are you of the opinion that *you* can *force* the client to buy *dear*,
knowing full well that *dear* is not always the best quality but a
'rip-off'? A bit patronising that from a mere handyman.

Initially Allan was the one point of common sense in this - he started off
using it, and then for some reason lost it.

Lets assume that Alan allowed 3 days to do the job. He finds on day
1 that the bath has a minor fault, B&Q can't sort it for a week.

Would you call a *new* bath that needs a silicone filler to repair a crack a
minor fault? Shows your experience doesn't it?

No fault of Albans, but he now has 2 days with no wages. The client
isn't going to want to pay him, B&Q sure as hell won't pay him
(although they should). So he has lost two days money.

Not an excuse for fitting damaged good I'm afraid.

He now has to re schedule whatever jobs he has on for next week in
order to return & fit the bath. The customers won't like that & may
cancel. Alan loses more money through no fault of his.

In this situation, if the customer was made aware of the problem then I
doubt if they would have cancelled - after all, the original problem wasn't
the fault of Allan's.

unless you give it a really good inspection at the store - I
wouldn't trust their delivery staff at all.

Well, you are not exactly trustworthy are you?

How do you know that? He may well have discussed the problem with the
customer & gained his/her agreement.

Not the OP - the implication was that he "hid" the damage.

So, tell me how you would react in this situation; You employ Alan to
install a bathroom you have purchased & the bath is faulty, so Alan
can't install it. Alan would be quite justified in presenting you
with a bill for the 3 days he has allocated for your job since he is
probably unable to mitigate his loss. Are you prepared to pay him &
reclaim the money from B&Q?

The question is rhetorical - he had to wait a week for replacements for
damaged parts didn't he?

And knowing very well how plumbers price, (presuming he is a plumber) then
all that would have happened here is a little less profit margin. ;-)

All insults will be ignored.

But I had to respond to this idiot.

I'm starting to be able to spot potential arseholes like you and
simply turn down the work.

That's the problem Dave, I know how to deal with tradesmen (and I wouldn't
let a franchised handyman like you loose on repairing a rabbit hutch with a
defective barrel-bolt let alone some of the work that you allegedly do) -
especially with some of the comments/questions you pose in the group - you
lack a great deal of experience.

As a matter of interest. I learnt way back in the sixties, during a long and
hard apprenticeship how to spot the "aresole" of a builder (and so-called
handymen like you).

One of the signs is asking for a high deposit before you start the job so
that he can buy the materials - a nasty sign that.

Tanner-'op

Posted to uk.d-i-y

John Rumm wrote:
Tanner-'op wrote:

- Allowing customers to buy products from B&Q that you will fit.

"Allowing the customers..." that's a bit of arrogance there on your
part! Surely the 'pipers calls the tune' and they can choose to buy from
wherever they wish - as can the so called professional choose who he
works for?

There is a fundamental difficulty here when the customer buys the raw
materials and the fitting service from two (or more) different places.
Who carries the can when something is not right?

John,

Now that I agree with that, and have seen the outcome of such situations and
without doubt, it is then up to the customer to resolve the problem[s] *or*
*pay* the contractor whatever rate he asks, to do so on their behalf, but to
say about "allowing customers" I though was rather patronising.

After all, the tradesman is not obliged to fit such stuff - unless under
contract to B&Q etc to do so.

Tanner-'op

Posted to uk.d-i-y

A.Lee wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

Tanner-'op wrote:

unless you give it a really good inspection at the store - I
wouldn't trust their delivery staff at all.

Well, you are not exactly trustworthy are you?

I'm very trustworthy. Everything I do is guaranteed, if someone doesnt
like anything I do, I fix it.

Fair enough!

How do you know that? He may well have discussed the problem with
the customer & gained his/her agreement.

Yes, I did tell the customer, and he agreed that it wasnt worth the
hassle of returning it.

So why didn't you say that in your OP rather than imply otherwise?

As it happens, I'm not going to be losing anything, as I'll be at this
house for 3 weeks or so as there is so much to do, though if I was
only there to fit the bath suite, theen I certainly wouldnt have been
too happy at all - as you know, re-arranging customers and keeping
them all happy is pretty impossible.
Thanks

Common sense returneth Allan.

But I would still ask the question, that as a trademan (and I presume you
are qualified as such), knowing that there was severe damage to some of the
components, why didn't you check the bath (and any other unopened packages)
before contacting B&Q the first time?

To paraphrase Abe Lincoln

You can fool all the cutomers some of the time, and some of the customers
all the time, but you cannot fool all the customers all the time (and get
away with it) :-)

tanner-'op

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"A.Lee" wrote in message
I've wrote previously about poor quality bathrooms from B+Q.

My parents have a B&Q bathroom suite in their holiday apartment. I went from
Barnsley to Wath to Rotherham and finally to Doncaster B&Qs before my Dad
was happy to buy an unscratched and undamaged bath to load into my van.
These were not the cheapo baths but he was not prepared for delivery of an
unknown bath.

So rang up, OK, we'll get a new one out to you next week. "Well, how
about tomorrow, so I can fit it?" Sorry, too busy, next week is the
earliest.

My next door neighbour is having a new bathroom fitted this week (the
neighbour on the side that I get on with) The plumber fitting the suite
asked for delivery of the suite a week before fitting so that he could check
it's condition and not lose work by waiting for any replacements.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

John Rumm wrote:
Tanner-'op wrote:

[...]

If the customer has a reasonable case, then B&Q pays as they were
responsible for the damage - and could be sued.

If there was one fault, it could be excused, but these faults have
driven home to me the point of never buying a bath suite from B+Q

But surely that doesn't exonerate you from a 'duty of care' to your
client? More to the point, you have driven home the fact that you are
prepared to 'con' your client by knowingly fitting a defective unit
and then hiding that fact - and have the nerve to charge for the job.

An alternative view was that he was saving the customer additional
cost and delay by making good a minor defect...

True, but 'repairing' a crack with silicone one new and (presumably) plastic
bath to my mind is not a 'minor defect'.

unless you give it a really good inspection at the store - I wouldnt
trust their delivery staff at all.

Well, you are not exactly trustworthy are you?

More milk tibbles?

In the context of the OP - the question was relevant.

Shall I turn over an purr whilst you tickle my tum? Not a cats chance in
hell John. LOL

As a matter of interest, in this litigious age, I wonder how the
client could sue you for if the bath suddenly breaks because of the
known (by you and you alone) faults and causes serious injury,
personal injury or damage to the property? Mmmm 'veeeeery'
interesting!

As with all things, it is a judgement call. If the broken bit is
structural and failure could result in injury, or it was obvious the
repair would always be inferior, then it would be daft to fix it. If
on the other hand it is just decorative and can be repaired to be as
good as (or in fact better than) new, what is the problem?

Any repair with silicone on a cracked (presumably) plastic bath is inferior.

I hope this particular customer isn't into reading this group and
suddenly puts two and to together. LOL

Perhaps he said to the customer - "look this was damaged, but I have
fixed it like that".

That was not stated in the OP - but has since been clarified. And that was
the case.

The OP was a 'rant' against B&Q at the expense of very relevant information
to the post,

All insults will be ignored.

By whom?

Where's yer crystal ball John?

Tanner-'op

Posted to uk.d-i-y

A.Lee wrote:
John Rumm wrote:

Tanner-'op wrote:

[...]

Alan,

I quite agree with the above - with the exeption that if the problem was a
B&Q one with defective fittings etc (purchased by the customer), then it
would be quite reasonable of you to charge a fee for the rectifications
works and I would expect that to be made clear in any written or verbal
quotation that you gave (I did when I was involved in such things many years
ago).

The B+Q baths are rubbish. They flex a lot, are so thin that the sun
can be seen through them, and the fittings kit is minimal(if the
supplied fittings kit is used, I cannot see how the bath would stay
in position). Alan.

Which brings me back to the viability of the 'repair' that you did and the
acceptance by B&Q of any subsequent claim (if any is made) for defects on
the bath at a later date.

Tanner-'op

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-05-29 00:32:34 +0100, "Tanner-'op"
On 2008-05-28 21:01:12 +0100, (A.Lee) said:

There are two problems he

- Using B&Q as a supplier of products for professional use

Many do - including some that post here and they are usually a 'sole
trader' - they find it easier - or haven't quite grasped the fact
that they can usually haggle a discount with a builders merchant yet
charge the customer at full cost plus a percentage for collection.

Missed business opportunity....

- Allowing customers to buy products from B&Q that you will fit.

"Allowing the customers..." that's a bit of arrogance there on your
part! Surely the 'pipers calls the tune' and they can choose to buy from
wherever they wish - as can the so called professional choose who he
works for?

One can make that argument. However, it is outcome that ultimately
matters.

True.

Agreements where supply of materials and labour are different deals
are wide open to problems. For example, faulty goods, goods that break
during fitting, late deliveries, wrong items and so on.

I fully accept that - and have seen such problems - and this in fact
happened to my sister-in-law, who went against the advice that I gave her on
an installed kitchen.

She bought the units, appliancess and worktops from four different suppliers
and the poor fitters were tearing their hair out by the time they left.

On larger and more expensive projects it can be worth giving the
installer the margin for managing the whole project and taking
responsibility for outcome.

Agreed, and that is the advice that I always give - and apply to myself on
such jobs.

[...]

Again, I fully agree with yout statement - and many a 'ripped-off' customer
*and * tradesmen for that matter, have failed to do this. Especially on the
subject of so-called "extra and unforeseen" works.

Tanner-'op

Not a sycophant of B&Q by the way - but there again, I never deal
with them for major purchases.

B&Q are good for what they do - volume distribution of low to medium
ticket items for he retail customer. Large purchases and projects,
no..

Agreed.

Tanner-'op

Posted to uk.d-i-y

A.Lee wrote:
"Tanner-'op" wrote:

A.Lee wrote:
[...]

I have responded to this elsewhere in this thread.

Tanner-'op

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tanner-'op wrote:

An alternative view was that he was saving the customer additional
cost and delay by making good a minor defect...

True, but 'repairing' a crack with silicone one new and (presumably) plastic
bath to my mind is not a 'minor defect'.

Who mentioned silicone? IIRC, Alan said he effected a repair with epoxy
resin - i.e the stuff the bath is basically made from in the first
place. No reason to believe the repair would be any weaker than the rest
of the bath.

unless you give it a really good inspection at the store - I wouldnt
trust their delivery staff at all.
Well, you are not exactly trustworthy are you?

More milk tibbles?

In the context of the OP - the question was relevant.

Shall I turn over an purr whilst you tickle my tum? Not a cats chance in
hell John. LOL

Na, try that with out cat and you would lose your hand! So I am out of
cat tickling practice.

As a matter of interest, in this litigious age, I wonder how the
client could sue you for if the bath suddenly breaks because of the
known (by you and you alone) faults and causes serious injury,
personal injury or damage to the property? Mmmm 'veeeeery'
interesting!

As with all things, it is a judgement call. If the broken bit is
structural and failure could result in injury, or it was obvious the
repair would always be inferior, then it would be daft to fix it. If
on the other hand it is just decorative and can be repaired to be as
good as (or in fact better than) new, what is the problem?

Any repair with silicone on a cracked (presumably) plastic bath is inferior.

Possibly... but again where did you get silicone from?

Perhaps he said to the customer - "look this was damaged, but I have
fixed it like that".

That was not stated in the OP - but has since been clarified. And that was
the case.

Twas no need to go calling him "untrustworthy" then was there?

The OP was a 'rant' against B&Q at the expense of very relevant information
to the post,

All insults will be ignored.

By whom?

Where's yer crystal ball John?

I don't clink when I walk, put it that way.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-05-29 17:36:44 +0100, "Tanner-'op" said:

A.Lee wrote:
John Rumm wrote:

Tanner-'op wrote:

[...]

All of which can be avoided if the tradesman supplies and fits......
Then everybody knows exactly where they are and there is no argument.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-05-29 17:07:56 +0100, "ARWadworth"
said:

"A.Lee" wrote in message
I've wrote previously about poor quality bathrooms from B+Q.

My parents have a B&Q bathroom suite in their holiday apartment. I went
from Barnsley to Wath to Rotherham and finally to Doncaster B&Qs before
my Dad was happy to buy an unscratched and undamaged bath to load into
my van. These were not the cheapo baths but he was not prepared for
delivery of an unknown bath.

They have a holiday apartment in Rotherham?

So rang up, OK, we'll get a new one out to you next week. "Well, how
about tomorrow, so I can fit it?" Sorry, too busy, next week is the
earliest.

My next door neighbour is having a new bathroom fitted this week (the
neighbour on the side that I get on with) The plumber fitting the suite
asked for delivery of the suite a week before fitting so that he could
check it's condition and not lose work by waiting for any replacements.

Adam

Smart operator.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

John Rumm wrote:
Tanner-'op wrote:

[...]

Ah! That should have been epoxy - but my reply still stands.

Perhaps he said to the customer - "look this was damaged, but I have
fixed it like that".

That was not stated in the OP - but has since been clarified. And
that was the case.

Twas no need to go calling him "untrustworthy" then was there?

That was just a response to part of his rhetoric against B&Q and the wording
of his OP suggested that Alan was 'up to no good'.

That's the problem when posts are made and all the facts are not available
unfortunately - and I hate people being taken for a ride, whether they are
customers *or* tradesmen - but that's just crusty old me.

The OP was a 'rant' against B&Q at the expense of very relevant
information to the post,

All insults will be ignored.
By whom?

Where's yer crystal ball John?

I don't clink when I walk, put it that way.

You must keep it rather warm then - *and* it must be uncomfortable when
walking and sitting. ;-)

Tanner-'op

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-05-29 17:36:44 +0100, "Tanner-'op"
said:
A.Lee wrote:
John Rumm wrote:

Tanner-'op wrote:

[...]

I agree, as I have said in a post elsewhere in this thread - but you cannot
force the customer into that, only advise, along with the fact that the
tradesman can refuse to fit such items if he so wishes.

Or if he wishes to do the job, include conditions into his verbal or written
quote to the effect that he will only be responsible for the work he does,
along with the material he supplies - and will charge extra to resolve
problems with any customer supplied materials including time lost because of
them.

Tanner-'op

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tanner-'op wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Tanner-'op wrote:
SNIP

All correct procedures up to now!

And then you spoil it!!

Then this morning when fitting the bath, I noticed a crack on one
corner - it had obviously been dropped onto that corner to cause
the crack.
I should have rang them to change it, but luckily the crack could
not be seen when fitted, so I stuck some epoxy round it, and it
should be OK. Then the bath panel - another crack in a corner.

So why didn't you report those faults?

Because B&Q would take a week to sort it out, leaving Alan with no
work for several days (and therefore no wages) and the customer with
no bath.

He had to wait a wait for the other damaged stuff so that was no
excuse. Besides, if he knew the new bath was damaged, why pull the
old one?

Wait a wait? He would still have been in the same 'no wages' position
through no fault of his own.

I don't know Alan apart from his posts here, but he seems like an
honest man. I'm sure he would not have installed the bath if he
thought there would be a future problem.

He installed a damaged bath - and from the tone of the OP - without
the clients knowledge. So draw your own conclusions.

I know that he installed a bath with minor cosmetic damage with the
customers full agreement - I did that by reading the posts, not jumping to
conclusions.

If there was one fault, it could be excused, but these faults have
driven home to me the point of never buying a bath suite from B+Q

But surely that doesn't exonerate you from a 'duty of care' to your
client?
More to the point, you have driven home the fact that you are
prepared to 'con' your client by knowingly fitting a defective unit
and then hiding that fact - and have the nerve to charge for the
job.

You seem to have a problem with the self employed tradesman - where
you bitten by one as a child?

As an apprenticed trademan of some 40 years experience, many of those
dealing with the self employed, gerally no - but with some *YES*.

Can we have that again in English please Mr 'Trademan'? It doesn't
'gerally' make any sense at all.

There are 'trademen' and there a pseudo-tradesmen. By the way, if
you are getting a little personal, what are *your* formal
qualifications that allow you to be let loose as a 'handyman' (you
know, the ones that you studied for) - or is handyman the limit of
your knowledge? If it is, then I would suspect the quality of some
of the work that you do.

And what would these handyman qualifications be oh wise one? I must have
missed them during the 2 months of research I did before starting up. There
are no qualifications as you well know.

A reality check.

What reality check?

The villain of the piece here is B&Q plain & simple, aided and
abetted by the client buying cheap. Alan is the poor ******* stuck in
the middle.

Partly correct about B&Q - but that was exacerbated by the events
after delivery.

Are you of the opinion that *you* can *force* the client to buy
*dear*, knowing full well that *dear* is not always the best quality
but a 'rip-off'?

You can advise the client based on your knowledge & experience.

A bit patronising that from a mere handyman.

A bit patronising calling me a mere handyman.

Initially Allan was the one point of common sense in this - he
started off using it, and then for some reason lost it.

Lets assume that Alan allowed 3 days to do the job. He finds on day
1 that the bath has a minor fault, B&Q can't sort it for a week.

Would you call a *new* bath that needs a silicone filler to repair a
crack a minor fault? Shows your experience doesn't it?

Errm - that was epoxy not silicone. Please read the posts properly.

SNIP

The question is rhetorical - he had to wait a week for replacements
for damaged parts didn't he?

Yes WITHOUT WAGES!

And knowing very well how plumbers price, (presuming he is a plumber)
then all that would have happened here is a little less profit
margin. ;-)

He is a handyman, not a plumber. Please read the posts properly.

All insults will be ignored.

But I had to respond to this idiot.

I'm starting to be able to spot potential arseholes like you and
simply turn down the work.

That's the problem Dave, I know how to deal with tradesmen (and I
wouldn't let a franchised handyman like you loose on repairing a
rabbit hutch with a defective barrel-bolt let alone some of the work
that you allegedly do) - especially with some of the
comments/questions you pose in the group - you lack a great deal of
experience.

First of all, you clearly have no idea how to treat tradesmen, you have an
attitude problem. Secondly I'm not a franchised handyman, the business is
entirely my creation.

I must be doing things badly, that's why I'm the only Trading Standards
accredited handyman in the area, run an extremely profitable business & am
currently booked until the first week in July.

We all lack experience in some areas, that's why the wise amongst us ask
questions.

As a matter of interest. I learnt way back in the sixties, during a
long and hard apprenticeship how to spot the "aresole" of a builder
(and so-called handymen like you).

One of the signs is asking for a high deposit before you start the
job so that he can buy the materials - a nasty sign that.

Which just goes to show how what you learned parrot fashion 40 years ago has
changed since. “The past is a foreign country; they do things differently
there.”

It seems you are deliberately miss reading or miss quoting posts simply to
cause trouble. I'm beginning to think we have a new troll.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tanner-'op wrote:
John Rumm wrote:

Any repair with silicone on a cracked (presumably) plastic bath is
inferior.

Possibly... but again where did you get silicone from?

Ah! That should have been epoxy - but my reply still stands.

So, let me get this right. A repair made to a polyester resin bath using
epoxy resin is inferior? It would be stronger that the f*ck*n bath you
fool.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-05-29 22:25:01 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Wait a wait? He would still have been in the same 'no wages' position
through no fault of his own.

There's the problem. Thinking in terms of 'wages' rather than revenue
or more importanly, margin.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

A.Lee wrote:
I've wrote previously about poor quality bathrooms from B+Q.

BIG SNIP

Hi Alan

I've had the same sort of trouble with B&Q. Bits missing mainly.

The way I've sorted it is to develop a good relationship with a local
independant plumbing supplies/bathroom studio.

They keep a big pile of my business cards. I mention them on my website &
advise customers to buy from them. We both get extra business that way.

Being independant & small they really know their stuff & don't sell crap,
all the bits are in the box and they have great customer service - I've only
ever had one problem with a faulty part (which they couldn't reasonably have
spotted) and when I phoned they offered to bring a replacement straight over
in a van.

Worth a thought. I also like the idea of saying "OK, buy it from B&Q f you
want, but if any parts are missing or damaged I'll have to charge extra to
sort things out".

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-05-29 22:25:01 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Wait a wait? He would still have been in the same 'no wages'
position through no fault of his own.

There's the problem. Thinking in terms of 'wages' rather than
revenue or more importanly, margin.

I do see what you are saying, but in this instance Alan would have been
without revenue/wages for 2 days and made no margin.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Tanner-'op wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Tanner-'op wrote:
SNIP

[...]

Try putting brain into gear and read it again my handyman - you will get it.

There are 'trademen' and there a pseudo-tradesmen. By the way, if
you are getting a little personal, what are *your* formal
qualifications that allow you to be let loose as a 'handyman' (you
know, the ones that you studied for) - or is handyman the limit of
your knowledge? If it is, then I would suspect the quality of some
of the work that you do.

And what would these handyman qualifications be oh wise one? I must
have missed them during the 2 months of research I did before
starting up. There are no qualifications as you well know.

2 months of research? As I have previously said - you lack experience.
A reality check.

What reality check?

The villain of the piece here is B&Q plain & simple, aided and
abetted by the client buying cheap. Alan is the poor ******* stuck
in the middle.

Partly correct about B&Q - but that was exacerbated by the events
after delivery.

Are you of the opinion that *you* can *force* the client to buy
*dear*, knowing full well that *dear* is not always the best quality
but a 'rip-off'?

You can advise the client based on your knowledge & experience.

That's not what you implied is it - and what experience have you had? 2
months research into the viability of a franchise.

A bit patronising that from a mere handyman.

A bit patronising calling me a mere handyman.

Well that's how you advertise yourself *The* *Medway* *Handyman* isn't - so
that's what you are, a mere handyman. Your getting a guilt complex now - so
can we expect a change of title?

Initially Allan was the one point of common sense in this - he
started off using it, and then for some reason lost it.

Lets assume that Alan allowed 3 days to do the job. He finds on day
1 that the bath has a minor fault, B&Q can't sort it for a week.

Would you call a *new* bath that needs a silicone filler to repair a
crack a minor fault? Shows your experience doesn't it?

Errm - that was epoxy not silicone. Please read the posts properly.

Quite correct oh perfect one - but my original statement still stands and if
you agree with that repair, then your really are crap as a handyman.

SNIP

The question is rhetorical - he had to wait a week for replacements
for damaged parts didn't he?

Yes WITHOUT WAGES!

Please read Alan's resonse to you - he had other works there - so you need
some practice on how to "read a post properly". LOL

And knowing very well how plumbers price, (presuming he is a plumber)
then all that would have happened here is a little less profit
margin. ;-)

He is a handyman, not a plumber. Please read the posts properly.

He does not say that - if he does, then point out the quote in the OP - so
you need some further practice in post reading oh imperfect one. ROTFLMAO
All insults will be ignored.

But I had to respond to this idiot.

I'm starting to be able to spot potential arseholes like you and
simply turn down the work.

That's the problem Dave, I know how to deal with tradesmen (and I
wouldn't let a franchised handyman like you loose on repairing a
rabbit hutch with a defective barrel-bolt let alone some of the work
that you allegedly do) - especially with some of the
comments/questions you pose in the group - you lack a great deal of
experience.

First of all, you clearly have no idea how to treat tradesmen, you
have an attitude problem. Secondly I'm not a franchised handyman,
the business is entirely my creation.

A 5 year apprenticeship, 10 years on the tools and over 20 years, a manager
on multi-trade building maintenance contracts on both public and private
buildings of over .5 million pounds each - until I took early retirement - a
bit more experience than two months research of a franchise Dave.

I must be doing things badly, that's why I'm the only Trading
Standards accredited handyman in the area, run an extremely
profitable business & am currently booked until the first week in
July.

Well what else could you say?

As you say *A* *HANDYMAN* a term that you objected to previously - tut, tut.

We all lack experience in some areas, that's why the wise amongst us
ask questions.

But a Abe Lincoln once said:

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth
and remove all doubt.

As a matter of interest. I learnt way back in the sixties, during a
long and hard apprenticeship how to spot the "aresole" of a builder
(and so-called handymen like you).

One of the signs is asking for a high deposit before you start the
job so that he can buy the materials - a nasty sign that.

Which just goes to show how what you learned parrot fashion 40 years
ago has changed since. “The past is a foreign country; they do
things differently there.”

No, 40 years ago I was taught to think and the correct way to do things and
NOT to demand extortionate deposits

It seems you are deliberately miss reading or miss quoting posts
simply to cause trouble. I'm beginning to think we have a new troll.

How can I be deliberately misreading your posts? you wrote them along with
their nuances.

With regards to calling me a 'troll' - then that tells me that a lot of what
I have posted has been too near the truth for you, especially as I don't
consider you the best handyman on the block - you have an over-inflated ego
methinks.

By the way, has the world finished copying the contentents of your web-site
yet - or have you successfully sued anyone for plagiarism of "your" words?

Tanner-'op

Awaiting the next round. VBG

bathrooms fran[_2_] Home Repair 13 March 29th 08 11:45 PM
What you need to know about remodeling bathrooms Info about all thing Woodworking 0 August 2nd 06 05:03 PM
Bathrooms Dave UK diy 18 February 7th 06 11:15 AM
Completely non DIY - Bathrooms! huLLy UK diy 9 December 20th 04 09:13 AM
bathrooms-where? George duff UK diy 3 May 7th 04 01:14 PM