Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Loan Begging Letter

Festool 850EB Planer
http://tinyurl.com/4r6hhh

I am on my knees imploring you to give me £348.97

Power tools have never been this pretty.

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Arthur2" wrote in message
Festool 850EB Planer
http://tinyurl.com/4r6hhh

I am on my knees imploring you to give me £348.97

Power tools have never been this pretty.

Arthur

You could probably take part in one of those strange documentaries for
channel 4.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Arthur2 wrote:
Festool 850EB Planer
http://tinyurl.com/4r6hhh

I am on my knees imploring you to give me £348.97

I'll chip in the odd 7p.

Power tools have never been this pretty.

Not as pretty as this - my daughter wants one :-)

http://www.pinktoolbox.co.uk/powerkit.php

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Arthur2 wrote:
Festool 850EB Planer
http://tinyurl.com/4r6hhh

I am on my knees imploring you to give me �348.97

Power tools have never been this pretty.

Wrong.

Your name is something unpronouncable and foreign You have several
million random units of currency in a bank account in random foreign
country. You need me to send you my bank account details....

(Actually, doubt you'd get enough out of my bank account. :-) )

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Arthur2 wrote:
Festool 850EB Planer
http://tinyurl.com/4r6hhh

I am on my knees imploring you to give me �348.97

I'll chip in the odd 7p.

Power tools have never been this pretty.

Not as pretty as this - my daughter wants one :-)

http://www.pinktoolbox.co.uk/powerkit.php

In the spirit of DIY, get a normal metal/black/whatever one - and her
first project is to paint it pink.

--
Rod

onset.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
m...

Arthur2 wrote:
Festool 850EB Planer
http://tinyurl.com/4r6hhh

I am on my knees imploring you to give me £348.97

I'll chip in the odd 7p.

And I bet you'd claim that back from the tax man.

Power tools have never been this pretty.

Not as pretty as this - my daughter wants one :-)

http://www.pinktoolbox.co.uk/powerkit.php

I have a feeling that this tool is purchased by more men than women.
On this subject,.you must have some experiences to share of encountering
male clients
who prefered to chat about soft furnishings more than a M&T joints....I
mean.....
anyway, you get my drift?
(By 'drift' I am not referring to the tool required to aid the removal of a
drill from its holder)

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-05-28 09:09:37 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Arthur2 wrote:
Festool 850EB Planer
http://tinyurl.com/4r6hhh

I am on my knees imploring you to give me £348.97

I'll chip in the odd 7p.

Power tools have never been this pretty.

Not as pretty as this - my daughter wants one :-)

http://www.pinktoolbox.co.uk/powerkit.php

Is this the paramedic daughter?

I would be checking what she brings in future - bags, tubes, things
like that. When the rubber gloves go on, you know that you're going
to be in trouble.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Owain" wrote in message
et...
Arthur2 wrote:
Power tools have never been this pretty.

But woudln't you need a nice new shed to store it in?

Nope. The Festool 850EB Planer can share my bed. The wife can
join the army.

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-05-28 16:02:53 +0100, Owain said:

Arthur2 wrote:
Power tools have never been this pretty.

But woudln't you need a nice new shed to store it in?

Owain

Festool. Shed? What are you thinking about?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-05-28 20:09:17 +0100, "Arthur2" said:

"Owain" wrote in message
et...
Arthur2 wrote:
Power tools have never been this pretty.

But woudln't you need a nice new shed to store it in?

Nope. The Festool 850EB Planer can share my bed. The wife can
join the army.

Arthur

Absolutely.

Have you looked at their other seductive products?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Arthur2 wrote:
Festool 850EB Planer
http://tinyurl.com/4r6hhh

I am on my knees imploring you to give me £348.97

I'll chip in the odd 7p.

And I bet you'd claim that back from the tax man.

Power tools have never been this pretty.

Not as pretty as this - my daughter wants one :-)

http://www.pinktoolbox.co.uk/powerkit.php

I have a feeling that this tool is purchased by more men than women.
On this subject,.you must have some experiences to share of
encountering male clients
who prefered to chat about soft furnishings more than a M&T
joints....I mean.....
anyway, you get my drift?
(By 'drift' I am not referring to the tool required to aid the
removal of a drill from its holder)

I've only worked for 2 or 3 male gay couples, but about 10 female gay
couples. Dunno what that says.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Arthur2 wrote:
Festool 850EB Planer
http://tinyurl.com/4r6hhh

I am on my knees imploring you to give me �348.97

I'll chip in the odd 7p.

And I bet you'd claim that back from the tax man.

Power tools have never been this pretty.

Not as pretty as this - my daughter wants one :-)

http://www.pinktoolbox.co.uk/powerkit.php

I have a feeling that this tool is purchased by more men than women.
On this subject,.you must have some experiences to share of encountering
male clients
who prefered to chat about soft furnishings more than a M&T joints....I
mean.....
anyway, you get my drift?
(By 'drift' I am not referring to the tool required to aid the removal of a
drill from its holder)

Arthur

I think the pink for girls bit is quite recent.

http://www.colormatters.com/colors_pink.html

I read (but cannot now find) a piece explaining that it used to be pink
for boys, blue for girls. But, in order to confuse the devil when he
came to take the boys, they were swapped round. (From memory, I think
this was middle eastern in orgin. Not sure. Might have this snippet
94.6% wrong.)

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-05-28 20:09:17 +0100, "Arthur2" said:

"Owain" wrote in message
et...
Arthur2 wrote:
Power tools have never been this pretty.

But woudln't you need a nice new shed to store it in?

Nope. The Festool 850EB Planer can share my bed. The wife can
join the army.

Arthur

Absolutely.

Have you looked at their other seductive products?

I've seen this http://tinyurl.com/5pe3h4
I don't know what it does but I know I 'need' one.
So I've seen enough to know that Festool are shameless marriage wreckers.

*******s!

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-05-28 16:02:53 +0100, Owain said:

Arthur2 wrote:
Power tools have never been this pretty.

But woudln't you need a nice new shed to store it in?

Owain

Festool. Shed? What are you thinking about?

No room in the house?

Simple! Telly in the bin!

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-05-28 20:09:17 +0100, "Arthur2" said:

"Owain" wrote in message
et...
Arthur2 wrote:
Power tools have never been this pretty.

But woudln't you need a nice new shed to store it in?

Nope. The Festool 850EB Planer can share my bed. The wife can
join the army.

Arthur

Absolutely.

Have you looked at their other seductive products?

I've seen this http://tinyurl.com/5pe3h4
I don't know what it does but I know I 'need' one.
So I've seen enough to know that Festool are shameless marriage wreckers.

*******s!

Arthur

A C12 drill would be within the realms of reasonableness

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Owain" wrote in message
Andy Hall wrote:
Power tools have never been this pretty.
But woudln't you need a nice new shed to store it in?

Festool. Shed? What are you thinking about?

Sorry. Workshop.

If you meant garage why didn't you say so!

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Arthur2" wrote in message
Festool 850EB Planer
http://tinyurl.com/4r6hhh

I am on my knees imploring you to give me £348.97

Power tools have never been this pretty.

Arthur

'Fathers' Day' coming up ...

Actually it's Spouse's birthday soon ... he could give daughter's (not pink)
one back ...

Mary