Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default electrical conduit adaptor

I need to break into a 20mm galvanised conduit system (internal for alarm
system)but I am unable to remove the existing conduit to rethread the cut
ends,I recall seeing a few years ago adaptors which where knocked on the cut
end of the conduit and had a female 20mm thread on the opposite side.
Does any reader know if these are still available ,a search on Google as
failed to find any.
Thanks