The Q

Default Best place to buy a Dyson DC04?

"Paul Hutchings" wrote in message
. 1.4...
Can anyone suggest a reputable/cheap place to buy a Dyson DC04?

Tesco's and the local Currys/Comet seem to be around £160, £140 is the
cheapest they've seen, think that's at Empire Direct.

I seem to remember that Dyson used to do in-home repairs/swapouts, is this
still the case? I'm thinking for the sake of a few quid it may be better
to buy local as if it breaks it's not much use having to box the thing up
and ship it to god knows where.

TIA,
Paul
paul at spamcop.net

Have a look at the dealsonline site, looks at many dealers site and will
list them for you in price order..
Me I wouldn't buy a Dyson..
The Q

paul at spamcop.net
Jonathan@Home

go to uk.pricerunner.com, it will tell you the cheapest place to buy. When I
bought a Warranty with mine and claimed I was told that Dyson fix Dyson,
they came out on the Monday after raising a call on Saturday and they
replced more than just the bit that was broken effectivly giving it a
service.

Cheers
Jonathan

The Question Asker

www.ebay.co.uk they have some very cheap new dysons dco4 bout £100 I saw one
go recently. As for going wrong I've not heard of one packing in all
together, the power cable sometimes comes loose so power is intermittent,
but its easily fixed, and most spare parts can be bought on www.dyson.co.uk
we've had our DCO4 for 3+yrs with no problems...

paul at spamcop.net