Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How to prepare a delicious aperitif

Hi, I want to share with you this recipe of a delicious aperitif to
share with friends

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/129335...ious_aperitif/

I hope you like it!
Nico
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Hi, I want to share with you this recipe of a delicious aperitif to
share with friends

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/129335...ious_aperitif/

Hmmm. Video of mashed Lemon peel + Orange peel + cloves + peppercorns +
water + sugar + alcohol, kept and shaken for a short while then
filtered. Served iced.

But, where in UK do I buy 1 Litre of 96% proof drinkable alcohol in a
plastic bottle that looks like a container for white spirits?

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Adrian C
writes

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/129335...licious_aperit

Hmmm. Video of mashed Lemon peel + Orange peel + cloves + peppercorns +
water + sugar + alcohol, kept and shaken for a short while then
filtered. Served iced.

But, where in UK do I buy 1 Litre of 96% proof drinkable alcohol in a
plastic bottle that looks like a container for white spirits?

proof spirit is IIRC 49%

96% proof has no meaning (well,it does - about 47% )

--
geoff