Posted to uk.d-i-y
jal jal is offline

Default Recommended sites to shop for Cooker Hoods?

I asked about cooker hoods last year, and received some good advice.
Unfortunately, as so often, I bottled the project, and didn't get
started.

I'd now like to force myself to get started by actually buying one. As
ever these days, googling something like this produces a massive
plethora of sites[1], not to mention models, and model variations.

So in short: does anyone have a recommendation for a site for me to go
to, to buy a cooker hood?

(I'm deliberately leaving out makes, because one of the bits of advice I
received last year was "no matter what the badge, they're all, actually,
either Elica or Baumatic".)

Cheers
John

[1] Ah, do you remember the Good Old days (about 2 years ago), when the
internet held 90% real information, not 90% aggressive sales pitches?!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/tcl/sear...&Submit=Search

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

jal wrote:
I asked about cooker hoods last year, and received some good advice.
Unfortunately, as so often, I bottled the project, and didn't get
started.

I'd now like to force myself to get started by actually buying one. As
ever these days, googling something like this produces a massive
plethora of sites[1], not to mention models, and model variations.

So in short: does anyone have a recommendation for a site for me to go
to, to buy a cooker hood?

I bought mine from IKEA, very cheap, works a treat.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

cooker filter hoods Sam UK diy 3 December 28th 07 07:45 PM
Advice on cooker hoods Gogs UK diy 13 August 3rd 06 12:35 PM
Cooker hoods - Educate me please? Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) UK diy 7 March 3rd 06 09:46 AM
Fitting Cooker Hoods Kev Sargeson UK diy 1 January 22nd 06 11:21 AM
Cooker Hoods Me UK diy 3 August 25th 03 02:14 PM