Charlie

Default S2S drill bits or S2S to SDS converter

I've got a SPIT324V battery drill. Its a 24V monster, a few years old
but hardly used. I have trouble getting bits for it as they have a
shank the same as the Bosch SDS but with an extra groove, which means
SDS bits can't be used in it, although S2S bits can be used in a Bosch
(so I'm told).

Anyone know where I can get

1) S2S drill bits
2) A converter from S2S to SDS so I can get drill bits easier. The
ones I have got so far are old ones a hardware shop had lying in a
drawer from years ago.

Thanks

Charlie
BigWallop

"Charlie" wrote in message
om...
I've got a SPIT324V battery drill. Its a 24V monster, a few years old
but hardly used. I have trouble getting bits for it as they have a
shank the same as the Bosch SDS but with an extra groove, which means
SDS bits can't be used in it, although S2S bits can be used in a Bosch
(so I'm told).

Anyone know where I can get

1) S2S drill bits
2) A converter from S2S to SDS so I can get drill bits easier. The
ones I have got so far are old ones a hardware shop had lying in a
drawer from years ago.

Thanks

Charlie

Hi Charlie,

Try he

http://www.fastfixuk.co.uk

http://www.fastfixuk.co.uk/spitdril.htm

http://www.avantifix.co.uk/products/spit355.htm

http://www.tolwayfixings.com/home.htm

http://www.technofix.com.hk/index2.html

http://www.technofix.com.hk/drillinga_6.htm

Just a few to keep you going. :-))

---
BigWallop

http://basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

BigWallop

"Charlie" wrote in message
om...
fastfixuk looks good and cheap. they talk about the bits being
compatible with 322 / 327 / 335. Mine is a 324. Anyone know if mine is
compatible with those listed. I presume it is otherwise they wouldn't
still be called S2S.

Thanks

Charlie

Drop them an e-mail to make sure before you order, but I think the 322 and
324 are almost identical. But make sure with them first.

Rotozip bits Tony Collins UK diy 3 July 5th 03 09:48 PM
Long drill bits chris French UK diy 0 July 5th 03 09:29 AM
sds hammer drill Andrew Gabriel UK diy 6 July 3rd 03 11:53 PM