Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Quick Worcester Greenstar "which model" Combi Boiler Question...

Could someone please explain to me the difference between the
Worcester Greenstar:
28i Junior or 27CDI.
Both seem similar size and pressure wise so which is better and why?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jul 30, 11:08 pm, riz1 wrote:
Could someone please explain to me the difference between the
Worcester Greenstar:
28i Junior or 27CDI.
Both seem similar size and pressure wise so which is better and why?

after all that it appears I have a "one pipe" system not suitable for
a combi without a major repipe job

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 08:31:14 +0000, riz1 wrote:

after all that it appears I have a "one pipe" system not suitable for
a combi without a major repipe job

Duh?

What has a one pipe system got to do with whether your boiler is a combi
producing hot water directly?

And where did you get the idea that the Worcester Greenstars are not
suitable for use with a one-pipe system anyway?

--
John Stumbles

Ohnosecond
Instant in time when you realise that you've just made a BIG mistake.
%