Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default expanding foam HELP

Anyone know if there is anything that'll get this 'sh$*' off my hands before
the restaurant, booked for 8pm?

Peter

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Peter ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

Anyone know if there is anything that'll get this 'sh$*' off my hands
before the restaurant, booked for 8pm?

Angle grinder.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Peter wrote:
Anyone know if there is anything that'll get this 'sh$*' off my hands before
the restaurant, booked for 8pm?

Bad luck... been there, done that.

You could try nail varnish / acetone, but it's not the best to use on
skin. Depends how much she objects to sh$*ty hands and what the
(postprandial?) repercussions thereof might be! ;-)

David
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Lobster" wrote in message
Peter wrote:
Anyone know if there is anything that'll get this 'sh$*' off my hands

before
the restaurant, booked for 8pm?

Bad luck... been there, done that.

You could try nail varnish / acetone, but it's not the best to use on
skin. Depends how much she objects to sh$*ty hands and what the
(postprandial?) repercussions thereof might be! ;-)

David

Nail varnish remover hmmm will it hurt after the anglegrinder?
will give it a try many thanks.

Peter

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Peter" wrote in message

"Lobster" wrote in message
Peter wrote:
Anyone know if there is anything that'll get this 'sh$*' off my hands

before
the restaurant, booked for 8pm?

Bad luck... been there, done that.

You could try nail varnish / acetone, but it's not the best to use on
skin. Depends how much she objects to sh$*ty hands and what the
(postprandial?) repercussions thereof might be! ;-)

David

Nail varnish remover hmmm will it hurt after the anglegrinder?
will give it a try many thanks.

Peter

explosives, im still covered in the stuff from using it last weekend !!!!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Peter" wrote in message
Anyone know if there is anything that'll get this 'sh$*' off my hands
before
the restaurant, booked for 8pm?

I have only just seen this but as it is nearly 8PM I would wait the few
extra minutes and let the restaurant do it ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Adrian wrote:
Peter ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying :

Anyone know if there is anything that'll get this 'sh$*' off my hands
before the restaurant, booked for 8pm?

Angle grinder.

Canoe?

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Peter
writes
Anyone know if there is anything that'll get this 'sh$*' off my hands before
the restaurant, booked for 8pm?

Angle grinder should work

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Peter" wrote in message
Anyone know if there is anything that'll get this 'sh$*' off my hands
before
the restaurant, booked for 8pm?

Peter

You should wear gloves next time. Try washing your hands with sugar and
washing up liquid.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 20:44:52 +0100, Neil wrote:

Anyone know if there is anything that'll get this 'sh$*' off my hands
before the restaurant, booked for 8pm?

You should wear gloves next time. Try washing your hands with sugar and
washing up liquid.

With dry hands try vegetable oil, then washing up liquid to get rid of the
oil. Vegie oil shifted the little I got on my hands the first time I used
expanding foam. In the future I will lightly oil my hands first.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 18:58:09 +0100, "Peter"
wrote:

Anyone know if there is anything that'll get this 'sh$*' off my hands before
the restaurant, booked for 8pm?

Peter

Thinners is the thing I used. Stripped it straight off, but I have
loads around.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Anyone know if there is anything that'll get this 'sh$*' off my hands before
the restaurant, booked for 8pm?

Peter

Freeze it in liquid Nitrogen then crush with a hammer.

Expanding Foam The Medway Handyman UK diy 12 September 19th 06 01:30 AM
Expanding Foam VisionSet UK diy 3 September 6th 06 10:16 PM
Expanding Foam Problems Stuart UK diy 13 June 26th 06 05:17 PM
Expanding foam and UV Pecanfan UK diy 12 January 19th 05 11:21 PM
fireproof expanding foam John Kelly UK diy 3 January 16th 05 01:07 PM