Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Security Post.

On 23 May, 12:41, Mick6 wrote:
In article . com,
Peter C wrote:

I need to put in a security post in my drive ( one that lets down to
allow access.). I have found numerous on the web but have been unable
to locate stores where I can see them and purchase.
Any location in the Bradford, Halifax or Leeds Area would be
appreciated please.
Peter

Screwfix Bradford

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/hlp/...d.jsp?ts=20476

Thanks for replies, now plenty to look at
Peter.

Security Post. Peter C UK diy 7 May 23rd 07 09:19 PM
Pictures. To post or not to post. Musing about the option. Arch Woodturning 4 July 23rd 06 01:56 PM
[OT] Our Right to Security Joseph Gwinn Metalworking 10 February 6th 06 10:30 AM
Need a Home Security? jer Home Ownership 0 January 18th 05 10:34 PM
Wood Question: Which is stronger, a round post or square post? McQualude Woodworking 68 November 16th 03 08:19 AM