Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hayter Lawnmower Disc Blade Carrier - how to remove?

I am servicing a Hayter Hayterette mower and need to remove the large metal
disc that the bladelets are attached to so that I can replace them. I
assume I undo the nut in the centre. But how to stop the disc/shaft
turning?
And does anyone know which way the disc rotates in use - I suspect that the
bladelets are on the wrong way round!

cheers

Davy

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Davy wrote:
I am servicing a Hayter Hayterette mower and need to remove the large metal
disc that the bladelets are attached to so that I can replace them. I
assume I undo the nut in the centre. But how to stop the disc/shaft
turning?
And does anyone know which way the disc rotates in use - I suspect that the
bladelets are on the wrong way round!

cheers

Davy

The blades are actually bidirectional

work out which way it rotates by pulling the starter cord
These are total buggers to remove..not sure the central nut is not
reverse threaded? check.

They have a woodruff key and IIRC a tapered crank as well.

Heat may be needed and a scrap bolt in the crankshaft with a large mallet.

I generally grind off the bolts that hold the blades. and leave the disk
in place till its totally buggered, and then cut that off as well.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 19 May 2007 19:00:28 +0100 Davy wrote :
I am servicing a Hayter Hayterette mower and need to remove the large
metal disc that the bladelets are attached to so that I can replace them.
I assume I undo the nut in the centre. But how to stop the disc/shaft
turning?

Wedge a suitable piece of wood between a blade and the mower body

And does anyone know which way the disc rotates in use - I suspect that
the bladelets are on the wrong way round!

Usually clockwise seen from the top: the same way as they go when you pull
the starter cord g

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Davy wrote:
I am servicing a Hayter Hayterette mower and need to remove the large metal
disc that the bladelets are attached to so that I can replace them. I
assume I undo the nut in the centre. But how to stop the disc/shaft
turning?
And does anyone know which way the disc rotates in use - I suspect that the
bladelets are on the wrong way round!

You may find the bolt has an anticlockwise thread.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 19 May 2007 19:00:28 +0100, Davy wrote:

I am servicing a Hayter Hayterette mower and need to remove the large metal
disc that the bladelets are attached to so that I can replace them. I
assume I undo the nut in the centre. But how to stop the disc/shaft
turning?
And does anyone know which way the disc rotates in use - I suspect that the
bladelets are on the wrong way round!

cheers

Davy

Any nut securing a blade on a rotating shaft,
that is a saw,a grinder, a lawnmower blade
holder, is designed to tighten up under rotation.
Otherwise they'd be flying off everywhere.
So, think about it, when the blade is rotating
the nut is tightening in the opposite
direction.

So mark the rotation with a chalk arrow on the
blade holder. Lock the blade holder somehow,
clamp it to something.
Turn your spanner in the direction of the arrow
to undo the nut.

They are *******s to undo. My mate who is a
lawnmower mechanic uses an air rattle gun.
Give it a blast of penetrating oil.
Get a good fitting solid spanner.
Try a lever on your spanner, or belt the spanner
with a lump hammer.
Failing that belt the nut round with a lump
hammer and cold chisel.
On grind a section off the nut and while it is still
hot, belt it with the lump hammer and chisel

Depending how solid you have it, it could be
a piece of ****. Then again you could bend
your shaft, but that's part of the fun of DIY
innit?
Regards
Bill

--
Bill
http://www.builderbill-diy-help.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bill wrote:
[...]

I've never failed to get the nut off OK. Mole grips on the disc and a
2ft bar on the socket set.

On account of the woodruff key they don't tighten up that much.

But the disk has usually stuck to the point where I decoded to attach
blades in situ...

The key is the key IYSWIM, rusted in place.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bill wrote:

I've never failed to get the nut off OK. Mole grips on the disc and a
2ft bar on the socket set.

On account of the woodruff key they don't tighten up that much.

But the disk has usually stuck to the point where I decoded to attach
blades in situ...

The key is the key IYSWIM, rusted in place.

Dear Phil',
So a mole grip on the edge of the disc and then manually hold the mole grip?
The nut is supposed to be tightened to 40ft lb so might need 80ft lb to get
it off?? Not sure I could hold a mole grip against 80 ft lb?

Even then, you have found that the disc is usually rusted on. I am now
wondering about taking it to the local dealer and getting them to remove the
nut and disc???

Go on then, I know you are dying to be asked; what does 'the key is the key'
and IYSWIM mean?

cheers, Davy

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Davy wrote:

Go on then, I know you are dying to be asked; what does 'the key is the key'
and IYSWIM mean?

IYSWIM = If You See What I Mean
I think he is saying something about the Woodruff key (the key) is the
pivotal thing (the key) but no doubt the Natural philosopher will be
along shortly to clarify

--
www.cheesesoup.myby.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

soup wrote:
Davy wrote:

Go on then, I know you are dying to be asked; what does 'the key is
the key'
and IYSWIM mean?

IYSWIM = If You See What I Mean
I think he is saying something about the Woodruff key (the key) is the
pivotal thing (the key) but no doubt the Natural philosopher will be
along shortly to clarify

in a nutshell.

The bloody key rusts into the keyway.

Blowlamp and WD40 time and big mallets
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Blowlamp and WD40 time and big mallets

Used to know a chap (a stonemason) who used to call strenuous lifting
which became any strenuous activity, "rid eyes an' big baws time" ("red
eyes and big testicles" time)

--
www.cheesesoup.myby.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian Ian is offline

wrote:

I am servicing a Hayter Hayterette mower and need to remove the large metal
disc that the bladelets are attached to so that I can replace them. I
assume I undo the nut in the centre. But how to stop the disc/shaft
turning?
And does anyone know which way the disc rotates in use - I suspect that the
bladelets are on the wrong way round!

cheers

Davy

Hi Davy,
Sorry to have come late to this. If you're still struggling I can
offer the following advice - some of which may already have been given
1) Stand in the usual driving position behind the Hayterette
2) Make sure the petrol tap is turned off and turn whole mower 90
degrees to the left so it is stood on its left side.
3) Walk round and look at the disc from the underside
4) Clamp MOLE wrench as hard as you can at about the 2 o'clock
position
5) put socket/spanner/big spanner or whatever on retaining bolt and
turn slowly anticlockwise. The retaining bolt is a normal bolt NOT as
has been suggested it may be a left hand thread
6) the Mole wrench will connect and jam against the front offside of
the deck
7) put on a bit/lot of pressure - as others have said a liberal dose
of PlusGas and or heat may help although on the 2 ancient ones I have
done where I don't think the bolts had ever been off this was not
needed
8) Persevere!
9) When the retaining bolt is out, the thread in the crank is actually
smaller than the hole in the disc through which the retaining bolt
passes. Furthermore this hole is threaded to take a bolt to draw the
disc off the crank. I'm not very up on bolt threads but I THINK it was
described as 1/4" when I got it. It is about 7/16ths diameter and
pitch is about 19 per inch. The head has three radii on it which I am
sure indicates something! Over to someone else on this one.
10) As to the blade orientation. The polythene packet that the genuine
ones (or it might be the bolts for the blades - you are going to
replace those as well aren't you?!) has a nice little piccie showing
how they mount. I've just had a look at my machine and from the where
it is clear the rotation is anticlockwise viewed from underneath. In
the normal operating position the chamfer on the blade is uppermost.

I apologise if all this sounds patronising, it is not meant to be! I
was struggling to describe positions without points 1-3!

Don't forget to :
a) change the oil whilst you're there - the drain plug is under - or
over depending on your viewpoint - the disc!
b) coat the crank and the retaining bolt with Coppergrease when
reassembling

Good Luck
Please reply to group - email address is not monitored
Ian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Ian wrote:

9) When the retaining bolt is out, the thread in the crank is actually
smaller than the hole in the disc through which the retaining bolt
passes. Furthermore this hole is threaded to take a bolt to draw the
disc off the crank. I'm not very up on bolt threads but I THINK it was
described as 1/4" when I got it. It is about 7/16ths diameter and
pitch is about 19 per inch. The head has three radii on it which I am
sure indicates something! Over to someone else on this one.

I cannot conceive how screwing a bolt back into the crank after you have
removed on from it will 'draw the disk off.'

The normal method is to put a scrap bolt in the crank and hit it very
hard with a mallet to break the seal between the crank and the disk.

Allegedly. I chickened out.

Apologies about the reverse threaded thing..I was thinking of a ride on
I stripped last year where one or both of the blades had a reverse
thread on ..

[...]

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian Ian is offline

On Wed, 23 May 2007 13:44:56 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Ian wrote:

9) When the retaining bolt is out, the thread in the crank is actually
smaller than the hole in the disc through which the retaining bolt
passes. Furthermore this hole is threaded to take a bolt to draw the
disc off the crank. I'm not very up on bolt threads but I THINK it was
described as 1/4" when I got it. It is about 7/16ths diameter and
pitch is about 19 per inch. The head has three radii on it which I am
sure indicates something! Over to someone else on this one.

I cannot conceive how screwing a bolt back into the crank after you have
removed on from it will 'draw the disk off.'

Hi NP
The bolt concerned is NOT the retaining bolt and does not go back into
the crank but into the disc....

The threaded hole (No1) in the disc is slightly larger than the
threaded hole (No2) in the crank. The retaining bolt passes straight
through hole No1 but screws into hole No 2 . A bolt of the correct
size for thread of hole No1 is put in Hole No1 and the end of this
bolt bears against the end of the crank- not being able to go into
hole No2 since the bolt is larger than the hole.
Tightening this bolt 'winds' - this might be a better word than
'draws' - the disc away from the crank.
I'd try some ASCII art but the last time I tried I failed
miserably...so I hope this additional explanation makes sense.

Please reply to group - email address is not monitored
Ian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Ian wrote:

9) When the retaining bolt is out, the thread in the crank is actually
smaller than the hole in the disc through which the retaining bolt
passes. Furthermore this hole is threaded to take a bolt to draw the
disc off the crank. I'm not very up on bolt threads but I THINK it was
described as 1/4" when I got it. It is about 7/16ths diameter and
pitch is about 19 per inch. The head has three radii on it which I am
sure indicates something! Over to someone else on this one.

I cannot conceive how screwing a bolt back into the crank after you have
removed on from it will 'draw the disk off.'

Hi NP
The bolt concerned is NOT the retaining bolt and does not go back into
the crank but into the disc....

Ah. Got it.

Now that may just make me do the disk removal thing and an oil change
this week.

Integral hub puller. Never knew they had one of those..

Shame you don't know the exact thread..
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Ian" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 May 2007 19:00:28 +0100, "Davy"
wrote:
9) . Furthermore this hole is threaded to take a bolt to draw the
disc off the crank. I'm not very up on bolt threads but I THINK it was
described as 1/4" when I got it. It is about 7/16ths diameter and
pitch is about 19 per inch. The head has three radii on it which I am
sure indicates something! Over to someone else on this one.

thanks for that Ian, I don't think many of us realised that the blade disc
has a built in facility for its removal.

Regarding which is the correct bolt to draw the disc off the crank; garden
tools and mowers tended to have British Std Whitworth (BSW) threads. A 1/4"
BSW has 20 threads per inch and a obviously screw diameter of 1/4"; but you
say it has a diameter of 7/16ths - or maybe you meant across the flats? A
7/16th dia BSW is 14tpi so it can't be that. However a 7/16th dia BSF
thread is 18 tpi - maybe?
Not sure what you mean by it having three radii on it; but UNC/F bolts have
three circles in a row - I wonder if this is what you meant?. A 1/4" UNC
bolts has is 20tpi and 7/16ths across the flats - if you did mean 'across
flats' then this is a good match to what you have. But a UNC thread is
wrong for a British lawnmower. So my guess is that the Hayter Hayterette
requires a 1/4" BSW bolt; but that someone gave you a 1/4" UNC bolt which
will screw in to a 1/4" BSW thread; but a UNC thread is cut at 60 deg whilst
BSW is cut at 55 deg; so the mismatch will give a weak interaction because
the stresses are not transmitted through the flanks of the thread.

But none of this is making sense to me because I think I understand you to
be saying that your withdrawal bolt screws into a thread in the centre hole
of the disc? - and that "When the retaining bolt is out, the thread in the
crank is actually smaller than the hole in the disc through which the
retaining bolt passes" The retaining bolt which goes into the crank has a
diameter of about 5/16ths - larger not smaller than 1/4".

I think my knickers are now sufficiently twisted to hand the subject back to
you!

cheers

Davy

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
[...]

As I understand it finally, the way it all hangs together is this.

The crank is untapered and fitted with a woodruff key in a slot. The
boss of the disk is slotted for this key and by an large fits over te
crankshaft.

The crankshaft is end drilled for a retaining bolt, but this is an
enormously loose fit in the disc, as this is fully located by the boss
and the key, and the bolt merely stops it falling off. Removal of the
bolt reveals that the end part of the disk is threaded and a bolt can be
screwed into the disk, to bear on the crank end and push the disc off.

So I might tale the disc bolt out and see what is there.

Now I am fairly sure that around 1990 or so, Hayterettes did NOT have
this arrangement..mine is 1995 but I never took the disc of myself yet.
It got serviced once about 6 years ago at the service shop. It had never
had even an oil change up till then. We USED to change the blades by
angle grinding the heads off the bolts that hold them in, that part of
the head that hadn't already been ground off by mowing lumps of bricks
and discarded spanners and the like.

Sine the bolts can't generally be removed any other way, there is no
need to remove the disc as well. Just grind off the heads, and fit new
blades and bolts. Flat side down and bevelled side up.

Only if the disk is damaged need it be removed. Or if you really feel
like draining the oil. Though I THOUGHT mine had a plug in the sump side
where it could all be tipped out of.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

..

Now I am fairly sure that around 1990 or so, Hayterettes did NOT have
this arrangement..mine is 1995 but I never took the disc of myself yet.

So I might tale the disc bolt out and see what is there

Dear Phil'

If your Hayterette was made about 1990 then it may well be metric. My
hayterette and B&S engine was made in 1968 so might be different still. In
my rambling discussion about bolt size, because all of the dimensions that
Ian gave were imperial, I had not considered that Ian's machine might be
recent and hence metric.

Let me know what happens if you have a go at getting the disk off. I am
losing the courage to take off the blade disc retaining bolt since if the
head shears off leaving the bolt thread in the end of the crank then my old
machine would probably be scrap!

best wishes, Davy

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Davy wrote:
.
Now I am fairly sure that around 1990 or so, Hayterettes did NOT have
this arrangement..mine is 1995 but I never took the disc of myself yet.

So I might tale the disc bolt out and see what is there

Dear Phil'

If your Hayterette was made about 1990 then it may well be metric. My
hayterette and B&S engine was made in 1968 so might be different still. In
my rambling discussion about bolt size, because all of the dimensions that
Ian gave were imperial, I had not considered that Ian's machine might be
recent and hence metric.

Let me know what happens if you have a go at getting the disk off. I am
losing the courage to take off the blade disc retaining bolt since if the
head shears off leaving the bolt thread in the end of the crank then my old
machine would probably be scrap!

That does NOT happen. That bolt is really high tensile steel.

But if all you want to do is replace the blades, just grind the bolts
off and leave the disc where it is.

best wishes, Davy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian Ian is offline

On Sat, 26 May 2007 20:00:39 +0100, "Davy"
wrote:

thanks for that Ian, I don't think many of us realised that the blade disc
has a built in facility for its removal.

It's very handy!

Regarding which is the correct bolt to draw the disc off the crank; garden
tools and mowers tended to have British Std Whitworth (BSW) threads. A 1/4"
BSW has 20 threads per inch and a obviously screw diameter of 1/4"; but you
say it has a diameter of 7/16ths - or maybe you meant across the flats? A
7/16th dia BSW is 14tpi so it can't be that. However a 7/16th dia BSF
thread is 18 tpi - maybe?

The outer diameter of the thread is, as near as I can measure it
7/16th. The AF is 5/8th. It could very well be 18 tpi so is probably
7/16th BSF
Not sure what you mean by it having three radii on it;

Looking end on at the head with a flat horizontal there are three
lines one pointing to the top flat (12 o'clock), and the other 2 at
120 degree intervals (i.e pointing to about 4 and 8 o'clock). Does
this help identify it
each but UNC/F bolts have
three circles in a row - I wonder if this is what you meant?.

No
A 1/4" UNC
bolts has is 20tpi and 7/16ths across the flats - if you did mean 'across
flats' then this is a good match to what you have. But a UNC thread is
wrong for a British lawnmower. So my guess is that the Hayter Hayterette
requires a 1/4" BSW bolt; but that someone gave you

I actually got it at a local garden machinery place who knew about the
technique when asked and also knew the correct (allegedly) bolt to use
as the withdrawal tool. But he didn't give me it!
a 1/4" UNC bolt which
will screw in to a 1/4" BSW thread; but a UNC thread is cut at 60 deg whilst
BSW is cut at 55 deg; so the mismatch will give a weak interaction because
the stresses are not transmitted through the flanks of the thread.

My knickers also twisted at this point!
But none of this is making sense to me because I think I understand you to
be saying that your withdrawal bolt screws into a thread in the centre hole
of the disc? - and that "When the retaining bolt is out, the thread in the
crank is actually smaller than the hole in the disc through which the
retaining bolt passes" The retaining bolt which goes into the crank has a
diameter of about 5/16ths - larger not smaller than 1/4".

All my 'measurements' relate to the bolt to draw off the disc. This
bolt _is_ of a larger diameter than the retaining bolt
I think my knickers are now sufficiently twisted to hand the subject back to
you!

cheers

Davy

age of the equipment and the possibility of metric.......my 'new'
machine which definitely has this arrangement was bought 'just'
secondhand in about 1989/1990 . I think it was made in 1988/9. Other
bolts for handles cowlings etc are, I'm pretty sure, metric.
My 'old' machine is significantly older - given to me to tame the
jungle when we moved in here in 1987. The FIL was not known for his
generosity so I guess it was totally depreciated by then! I guess
manufactured at the latest 1975. Now, it doesn't have any metric bolts
on it to my knowledge and I don't think I have ever had the disc off
but I _THINK_ it was the donor who told me how to get the disc off
using the integral hub puller.
If it wasn't peeing down I could go and try and get the retaining bolt
out I suppose but having been stood outside for the last 2 years and
not been used other than for pinching spares for the last decade that
could take a while!!

Please reply to group - email address is not monitored
Ian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Regarding which is the correct bolt to draw the disc off the crank;

Looking end on at the head with a flat horizontal there are three
lines one pointing to the top flat (12 o'clock), and the other 2 at
120 degree intervals (i.e pointing to about 4 and 8 o'clock). Does
this help identify it

yes, this is a 'unified screw' bolt; the bolts have three equally-spaced
radial markings, the nuts would have three circles. The bolts should also
have a figure at the 6 o'clock position which denotes the grade of steel and
hence the maximum tightening torque; if this is missing then the bolt is
low-grade steel. In which case the maximum torque that should be applied to
the bolt is below 65 ft/lb - more than this and you risk damaging the thread
or shearing off the head.
The closest match to your description is a 7/16 UNF bolt which has 20 tpi.
It will not fit a 7/16th BSW thread so my supposition about BSW being used
was wrong. But you state that your machine is metric so we would expect a
metric thread; a 7/16th diameter bolt equates to 11mm. The nearest common
metric sizes are M10 (17tpi) or M12 (14.5 tpi) - so no metric equivalent of
this size. Perhapsy Hayter changed the fastenings to metric by 89/90 but
not the components?

I look forward to hearing whether your old machine has the same arrangement
since it is much closer in age to my 1968 machine.

Many thanks, Davy

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I now know how to do this.

Cutter disk is held by a 3/8 UNF bolt (9/16AF or 14mm socket - either fit
just as well) and a woodruff key to prevent rotation. Bolt can be very rusty
and tends to be worn smooth by contact with hard objects; would be better to
replace but is unusual so would need to order.
Recommended to jam cutter disc with a mole grip which will jam against a
piece of wood against the mower skirt. Retaining bolts needs a lot of torque
to get off; is said to be high tensile so head will not shear off. Recommend
a six-sided (not usual 12) socket. If this fails then weld a long bar to the
nut.

The centre of disc is threaded so a 7/16 UNF bolt can be screwed in against
the crankshaft end and will force disc off. Need to put a spacer in to
prevent threads in crankshaft being damaged. If disk has not been off for a
long time then woodruff key is likely to be rusted into the keyway and disk
will be difficult to remove. Disk is thin so has only a few threads and
these are likely to strip. Some resort to WD40, blow gun and big mallets.
Some cut the disk off. If done by a dealer then expect an hour at £30.

Examine disk for cracks - if it disintegrated at speed then not funny. If
blade bolt holes are elongated then needs a new disk.

Whilst disc is off, allows access to oil drain plug so oil can be changed.

hope this helps,

Davy

"Davy" wrote in message
om...
I am servicing a Hayter Hayterette mower and need to remove the large

metal
disc that the bladelets are attached to so that I can replace them. I
assume I undo the nut in the centre. But how to stop the disc/shaft
turning?
And does anyone know which way the disc rotates in use - I suspect that

the
bladelets are on the wrong way round!

cheers

Davy

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Davy" wrote in message

And does anyone know which way the disc rotates in use - I suspect that

the
bladelets are on the wrong way round!

Just slowly pull the starter cord while you observe. [Stands by for a safety
Nazi to recommend pulling the plug lead off first]

Julian.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Davy wrote:
[...]

certainly does mate.

Thanks.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian Ian is offline

On Sun, 27 May 2007 21:23:55 +0100, "Davy"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Sorry for prolonged delay in replying - I only remembered today that I
hadn't replied.
My old machine has exactly the same arrangement. I don't think I have
ever had the cutter disc off before - if I have it is many years ago,
and the last several the m/c has stood outside (shame on me , I know)
- retaining bolt came off with little effort. My 'puller' HAS drawn
the disc along the shaft but not far enough to actually remove it.
Need a longer 'puller' bolt or a hammer!
HTH
Please reply to group - email address is not monitored
Ian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The conclusion of this discussion seems to be:

Cutter disk is held by a 3/8 UNF bolt (9/16AF) and a woodruff key to prevent
rotation. Bolt can very rusty and tends to be worn smooth by contact with
hard objects; would be better to replace but is unusual so would need to
order. Recommended to jam cutter disc with a mole grip which will jam
against a piece of wood against the mower skirt. Retaining bolts needs a lot
of torque to get off; is said to be high tensile so head will not shear off.
Recommend a six-sided (not usual 12) socket. If this fails then weld a bar
to the nut.
The hole in the centre of the disc is threaded so a 7/16 UNF bolt can be
screwed in against the crankshaft end and will force disc off. Need to put a
spacer in to prevent threads in crankshaft being damaged and because the
bolt is unlikely to be long enough to fully draw off the disk. If disk has
not been off for a long time then woodruff key is likely to be rusted into
the keyway and disk will be difficult to remove. Disk is thin so has only a
few threads and these are likely to strip. Some resort to WD40, blow gun and
big mallets. Some cut the disk off. Expect an hour of dealers time at £30.

When you get the disk off examine for cracks - if it disintegrated at speed
then not funny. If blade bolt holes are elongated then needs a new disk.

"Davy" wrote in message
om...
I am servicing a Hayter Hayterette mower and need to remove the large

metal
disc that the bladelets are attached to so that I can replace them. I
assume I undo the nut in the centre. But how to stop the disc/shaft
turning?
And does anyone know which way the disc rotates in use - I suspect that

the
bladelets are on the wrong way round!

cheers

Davy

how to remove the old blade from a used circular saw? Sam Kaan Home Repair 35 January 13th 16 02:47 AM
Locking the engine to remove the cutting blade. [email protected] UK diy 12 January 12th 07 05:36 PM
lawnmower blade... Cuprager UK diy 11 August 17th 06 01:08 PM
Lawnmower Blade Adapter Removal twalz68225 Home Repair 2 May 13th 05 05:09 PM
Hayter Hawk Mower Paul Bowden UK diy 7 September 14th 03 11:41 PM