Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Where to buy a quality brass bolt?

I would appreciate any suggestions on where I can buy a quality straight
brass door bolt - need it from my bathroom.

I have bought:
https://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat...20906&id=19735
but the quality is poor, what do you expect for 99p ;-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y
rrh rrh is offline

9.145...

https://www.connectstores.com/bernards/