Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Zanussi Dishwasher won't run

Hi all,

This is not a good week for problems with the new house.

My latest issue is my Zanussi dishwasher (DE6744S) gave up the ghost
this morning. The power light comes on but no other light and
pressing any button does nothing. The manual talks about the lights
flashing when there is a problem but nothing about no lights at all.

I have searched through the group for similar problems and it seems
like someone else had a similar problem a little while ago but no
posts on what the issue or solution was. I have called the service
centre who want £70 to come and have a look plus parts. If it is
something major like the circuit board then I might as well ditch the
dishwasher and buy a new one. I would like to rule out the obvious
first if I could....

Any help greatfully appreciated.

thanks

Lee.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi all,

This is not a good week for problems with the new house.

My latest issue is my Zanussi dishwasher (DE6744S) gave up the ghost
this morning. The power light comes on but no other light and
pressing any button does nothing. The manual talks about the lights
flashing when there is a problem but nothing about no lights at all.

I have searched through the group for similar problems and it seems
like someone else had a similar problem a little while ago but no
posts on what the issue or solution was. I have called the service
centre who want £70 to come and have a look plus parts. If it is
something major like the circuit board then I might as well ditch the
dishwasher and buy a new one. I would like to rule out the obvious
first if I could....

Any help greatfully appreciated.

Not under warranty then ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10 Feb, 14:07, "Robbo" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Alas not - it is about 5 years old.....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
oups.com...
On 10 Feb, 14:07, "Robbo" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Try
http://www.interspares.co.uk/index.p...3011b719c990f8

if you have an inkling what may be at fault

Zanussi Dishwasher not filling Pat M UK diy 3 April 27th 05 08:40 PM
Zanussi Dishwasher Trouble thescullster UK diy 1 December 20th 04 11:29 AM
Zanussi Dishwasher problem phil UK diy 0 May 23rd 04 12:52 PM
Zanussi dishwasher just stops Gary Wooding UK diy 3 July 31st 03 02:00 AM
zanussi ds17 dishwasher Bob UK diy 0 July 8th 03 01:49 PM