how to remove slate tiles

Old January 28th 07, 02:45 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default how to remove slate tiles

We have a large area of floor, about 40m2 covered with slate floor
tiles about 40cm x 60cm. We would like to remove these so that we can
replace with a part wooden/ part slate floor. We would welcome any
ideas/ suggestions about the best way to go about removing these.