Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Whats the best wood filler ??

Whats the best wood filler ?? for filling approx 2mm mismatch in
timber joints.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

For a painted finish use a two part filler from ronseal similar to car body
filler,very strong

For a wood finish use cascamite mixed with sawdust from the wood to be
filled

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I know it might sound stupid, but I have never seen Cascamite on sale
any where.

Is there any trade names for it, and do you think I can get it from
The Sheds

For a wood finish use cascamite mixed with sawdust from the wood to be
filled

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 18:43:27 +0000, ukagent wrote:

I know it might sound stupid, but I have never seen Cascamite on sale any
where.

Is there any trade names for it, and do you think I can get it from The
Sheds

For a wood finish use cascamite mixed with sawdust from the wood to be
filled

================================
Resintite:

http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Adhe...es/d180/sd2340

Cic.

--
================================
Testing UBUNTU Linux

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ukagent wrote:
Whats the best wood filler ?? for filling approx 2mm mismatch in
timber joints.

Flexible or not? painted or not?

Wood filler Dave Woodworking 11 October 27th 06 10:09 PM
Stainable Wood Filler Happiness is Woodworking 5 October 9th 06 02:33 PM
Wood filler David Todtman Woodworking 6 June 29th 06 06:04 PM
Wood Filler that stains Don Dando Woodworking 0 June 3rd 06 11:11 AM
Using wood filler Don Dando Woodworking 3 March 30th 06 01:21 AM