Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

Default Driving in Blindly bright light

Harry Bloomfield verbally sodomised in
:

Peter Twydell submitted this idea :
Polarised clipovers. Mine are adjusted so I can take them off and put
them on with one hand; takes a second or two. You can get them from
places like Specsavers for (AFAIK) a tenner or so, and they'll even cut
them to size.

Yes they are good, these are the type which can be instantly flipped up
for the likes of dark tunnels. I saw them in a pound shop type place
and bought myself ten pairs - wish I'd bought more.

Do you often hang about in pound shops?

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
Harry Bloomfield verbally sodomised in
:

Peter Twydell submitted this idea :
Polarised clipovers. Mine are adjusted so I can take them off and put
them on with one hand; takes a second or two. You can get them from
places like Specsavers for (AFAIK) a tenner or so, and they'll even cut
them to size.

Yes they are good, these are the type which can be instantly flipped up
for the likes of dark tunnels. I saw them in a pound shop type place
and bought myself ten pairs - wish I'd bought more.

Do you often hang about in pound shops?

Are these in which pounds are made?
--
ah
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Harry Bloomfield verbally sodomised
in :

Peter Twydell submitted this idea :
Polarised clipovers. Mine are adjusted so I can take them off and put
them on with one hand; takes a second or two. You can get them from
places like Specsavers for (AFAIK) a tenner or so, and they'll even
cut them to size.
Yes they are good, these are the type which can be instantly flipped
up for the likes of dark tunnels. I saw them in a pound shop type
place and bought myself ten pairs - wish I'd bought more.

Do you often hang about in pound shops?

Are these in which pounds are made?

The mint.

--