Brand name for rodent proof mesh.

Old November 2nd 06, 08:52 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Brand name for rodent proof mesh.

As per title. I need to keep them from going in through the air bricks.

Old November 2nd 06, 09:09 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 20:52:29 +0000, Ed Sirett wrote:

As per title. I need to keep them from going in through the air bricks.

I don't know a brand name but it's usually called 'wire gauze'.

Cic.

--
================================
Testing UBUNTU Linux

Old November 2nd 06, 09:51 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

As per title. I need to keep them from going in through the air bricks.

Netlon Sentinel 'Handy Mesh' 6mm, eg:

http://www.gardenandleisure.com/products/wnet0005.html

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=%22handy+mesh%22+6mm&btnG= Search&meta=cr%3DcountryUK%7CcountryGB

Local hardware shops or possibly a large shed may stock it.

cheers,
Pete.
Old November 2nd 06, 11:47 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 21:09:56 GMT, Cicero
wrote:

On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 20:52:29 +0000, Ed Sirett wrote:

As per title. I need to keep them from going in through the air bricks.

I don't know a brand name but it's usually called 'wire gauze'.

It used to be "zinc gauze" some time ago.

--
Frank Erskine
Sunderland