Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I cut my own hair - my shower drain is blocked. How to unblock?

My hair is very thick . It grows very fast. I have to get it cut every
3-4 weeks...

I got a gizmo from Argos - about £25-30 - Remington home haircut thing
with ceramic blades.

Incredibly
- fast
- easy
- convenient
- saves time (travelling to barbers)

You put an attachment on the blade (depending on how long you want the
hair) - I choose the longest attachment (i like having longish hair)

But it is messy. I have hair all over my bathroom floor and I think my
shower drain is blocked (not totally blocked) but the water doesn't go
down as fast (anyone know how I can unblock it? should i just get a
plunger?)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
oups.com...
My hair is very thick . It grows very fast. I have to get it cut every
3-4 weeks...

I got a gizmo from Argos - about £25-30 - Remington home haircut thing
with ceramic blades.

Incredibly
- fast
- easy
- convenient
- saves time (travelling to barbers)

Trust me dude hair cutting is just something you shouldn't DIY ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"HLAH" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
My hair is very thick . It grows very fast. I have to get it cut every
3-4 weeks...

Trust me dude hair cutting is just something you shouldn't DIY ;-)

Why?

I do it.

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mary Fisher wrote:
"HLAH" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
My hair is very thick . It grows very fast. I have to get it cut every
3-4 weeks...

Trust me dude hair cutting is just something you shouldn't DIY ;-)

Why?

I do it.

Mary

Yes I do mine but there's not a lot of it. I still run the razor
(actually a beard trimmer) over all the baldy bits cos if I don't it
still feels unfinished. It's like "phantom hair" - gorwing ever thicker
into a great uncontrollable but invisible tangle.
Shower; to unbung sually you can lift off and pull out the drain bit or
bits, might need a twist also. Mines in 2 bits - a cover and an inner
bit which you have to twist and hook out.
cheers
Jacob

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mary Fisher" typed

Trust me dude hair cutting is just something you shouldn't DIY ;-)

Why?

I do it.

So do I...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from "HLAH" contains these words:

Trust me dude hair cutting is just something you shouldn't DIY ;-)

Balls. Just how much skill does it take to run a cutter set at 1mm all
over a head?

--
Skipweasel

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Guy King typed

The message
from "HLAH" contains these words:

Trust me dude hair cutting is just something you shouldn't DIY ;-)

Balls. Just how much skill does it take to run a cutter set at 1mm all
over a head?

Or even to wield a pair of scissors parallel to the floor at the nipple
line...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in message
Guy King typed

The message
from "HLAH" contains these words:

Trust me dude hair cutting is just something you shouldn't DIY ;-)

Balls. Just how much skill does it take to run a cutter set at 1mm all
over a head?

Or even to wield a pair of scissors parallel to the floor at the nipple
line...

What consenting adults get up to in the home is their business, but is it
DIY?

As for having the words "balls" and "run a cutter set at 1mm over" in the
same sentence, oooo nasty!

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Balls. Just how much skill does it take to run a cutter set at 1mm all
over a head?

Or even to wield a pair of scissors parallel to the floor at the nipple
line...

What consenting adults get up to in the home is their business, but is it
DIY?

As for having the words "balls" and "run a cutter set at 1mm over" in the
same sentence, oooo nasty!

--
Bob Mannix

I was just as worried about Helen's nipples!

cheers
Jacob

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bob Mannix" wrote...

What consenting adults get up to in the home is their business, but is it
DIY?

As for having the words "balls" and "run a cutter set at 1mm over" in the
same sentence, oooo nasty!

If you think that's nasty, you obviously haven't experienced a BC&S[x]
wax....

Dave H.
(The engineer formerly known as Homeless)

[x] - Back, Crack & Sack...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message .com
from "normanwisdom" contains these words:

I was just as worried about Helen's nipples!

I can't say they've ever kept me awake at night.

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Guy King typed

The message .com
from "normanwisdom" contains these words:

I was just as worried about Helen's nipples!

I can't say they've ever kept me awake at night.

You would say that, wouldn't you?

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Guy King
writes
The message .com
from "normanwisdom" contains these words:

I was just as worried about Helen's nipples!

I can't say they've ever kept me awake at night.

Bet she's relieved to hear that ...

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from Helen Deborah Vecht contains these words:

I can't say they've ever kept me awake at night.

You would say that, wouldn't you?

Only 'cos The Squid was watching over my shoulder.

--
Skipweasel