Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone need any Blue 25mm MDPE?

I have 80m of Blue MDPE I'm not going to need. Scheduling meant a reel
went mostly unused.

£25 (Wolsey/Wickes/PlumbCenters will charge that for 25m!)

any takers?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=6065955658

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Osprey

wrote:
I have 80m of Blue MDPE I'm not going to need. Scheduling meant a reel
went mostly unused.

£25 (Wolsey/Wickes/PlumbCenters will charge that for 25m!)

any takers?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=6065955658

might be worth you posting on UK_selfbuild somebosy may be starting
a build and looking for this.