Posted to uk.d-i-y
simbajim

Default A Cat Repellent That Works!!!

Hi All

I have been a keen follower of your DIY tips as I fix up my old
cottage, one thing that was causing me sleepless nights was my
neighbors cats fighting in my back yard at night and keeping us awake
with the noise, that whinning noise they make when they fight. Anyway I
couldn't find anything in the local hardware and garden shops except
liquids and sprays which I have tried before, so I went on the internet
and found a great cat repellent that I bought online at a
href="http://www.catrepellent.org"http://www.catrepellent.org/a and
since I got it I haven't had any more cats in my yard, no cat poo and
no fighting.

Sometimes I can still hear them fighting at my neighbors a couple of
doors down but it doesn't keep me awake anymore. I hope some of you
find this site useful.

Good luck with your projects

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian C

"simbajim" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi All

I have been a keen follower of your DIY tips as I fix up my old
cottage, one thing that was causing me sleepless nights was my
neighbors cats fighting in my back yard at night and keeping us awake
with the noise, that whinning noise they make when they fight.

I found that the B&Q slug pellets sold for about £3-50 work aswell. They
have built in cat and dog repellant to stop them getting too close and
eating the pellets. You end up with no snails or slugs munching on the
plants at the same time.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Gabriel

In article .com,
"simbajim" writes:
Hi All

I have been a keen follower of your DIY tips as I fix up my old

Unlikely, as your first ever posting is a spam across several newsgroups.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alan

In message , Ian C
wrote

"simbajim" wrote in message
roups.com...
Hi All

I have been a keen follower of your DIY tips as I fix up my old
cottage, one thing that was causing me sleepless nights was my
neighbors cats fighting in my back yard at night and keeping us awake
with the noise, that whinning noise they make when they fight.

I found that the B&Q slug pellets sold for about £3-50 work aswell. They
have built in cat and dog repellant to stop them getting too close and
eating the pellets. You end up with no snails or slugs munching on the
plants at the same time.

Surely it's more of a cat deterrent if the cat eats the pellets.

--
Alan
news2006 {at} amac {dot} f2s {dot} com
Posted to uk.d-i-y
gort

Surely it's more of a cat deterrent if the cat eats the pellets.

More like a final solution..!

Dave

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message .com,
[...]

Is this for real ?

or is this a bit of (not so) clever advertising ?

An electrified fence to keep a cat out - I don't think so
-
--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , Andrew Gabriel
writes
In article .com,
"simbajim" writes:
Hi All

I have been a keen follower of your DIY tips as I fix up my old

Unlikely, as your first ever posting is a spam across several newsgroups.

Remember boys and girls - don't buy from spammers

--
geoff