Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Where to buy Phenolic Ply

Thanks for the Sanity check on my plans to extend my trailer.

It occurs to me that it might be good to use the same material for
building up the sides of the box as is used for the base - Phenolic
ply.

However, the only place i've so far found it for sale (only looked on
the web so far) is at Indespension and they want £80ish a * x 4 sheet!

Does anyone know if this stuff is available cheaper elsewhere?

Failing that, I think WBP is prolly my next best option, anyone got a
guide price for an 8 x 4 sheet of this (16mm??)

Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Stumbles

On Fri, 05 May 2006 05:11:56 -0700, zikkimalambo wrote:

Failing that, I think WBP is prolly my next best option, anyone got a
guide price for an 8 x 4 sheet of this (16mm??)

Dunno about 16mm, 18mm is around 25ukp at B&Q IIRC

3/8 in Phenolic Sheets - Router Table Tom H Woodworking 8 March 12th 06 05:31 PM
material and source for router table top? jd Woodworking 9 December 24th 05 04:07 PM
paper phenolic pcb Obelix Electronics 4 October 20th 04 05:41 PM
Turning Phenolic Laminate vmtw Woodturning 7 September 18th 04 01:11 AM
Turning disc of phenolic Alden Hackmann Metalworking 28 August 19th 03 05:44 PM