Posted to uk.d-i-y
robgraham

Default Slope of Rain Water Pipe ?

I'm putting guttering on both sides on my garage - I need to run the
outlet from one side to the down pipe to the outlet drain on the other
side. What angle to the horizontal should the pipe run at - is it the
same as guttering or steeper ?

Rob

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy

"robgraham" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm putting guttering on both sides on my garage - I need to run the
outlet from one side to the down pipe to the outlet drain on the other
side. What angle to the horizontal should the pipe run at - is it the
same as guttering or steeper ?

Rob

AFAIK guttering can be run dead level, although I gave it a nominal drop of
2" over about 20 feet just to avoid pooling when I did mine. As for pipes,
don't the elbows come in preset angles, like 92.5 degress?

Andy.