Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Gabriel

Default Small extractor fan

Has anyone come across an extractor fan designed for a 3"
or 3.25" or 8cm duct (not sure which it's meant to be)?
The duct is already there, and since it goes through an
18" solid wall, I'm not inclined to widen it. (It used
to be a boiler flue.)

Ideally, a fan which went on the outside and sucked
through the duct would be perfect, but I've never seen
such a fan either.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y
kimble

Harry Bloomfield wrote:
After serious thinking Pete C wrote :

80mm PC fan?

...Which would require a 12v supply.

80mm 240VAC fan?

Kim.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Harry Bloomfield

kimble laid this down on his screen :
Harry Bloomfield wrote:
After serious thinking Pete C wrote :

80mm PC fan?

...Which would require a 12v supply.

80mm 240VAC fan?

Kim.

Never, ever seen one.

5" (-ish) square 240v ones used to be quite common in the days of
mainframe computers.

--

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)