Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Toilet flush not convincing..

Hello. I have just fitted a new toilet. the flush works but without
any real pressure. Water just trickles out from around the pan.

Is there any way to increase the flow of water out? or are these
standard?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Not sure on this one quite yet. It hasn't yet been used fully. It is
a 2nd toilet installed outside. It was connected to the existing
drains where the old outdoor toilets used to be.

I think i need to try it in operation i guess.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman

Mike Halmarack wrote:

Does the trickle trickle in such a way as to effectively do the job?

Don't you mean; "Does the trickle trickle in such a way as to effectively do
the job on the jobbies?"

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 11:10:14 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

Mike Halmarack wrote:

Does the trickle trickle in such a way as to effectively do the job?

Don't you mean; "Does the trickle trickle in such a way as to effectively do
the job on the jobbies?"

Where 've you been all my life? Do you run courses?:-)
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the EGG to email me.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

lavenders19 wrote:
Hello. I have just fitted a new toilet. the flush works but without
any real pressure. Water just trickles out from around the pan.

Is there any way to increase the flow of water out? or are these
standard?

Nuffin fell dahn the 'ole before you put it together, did it?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

which 'ole is that then?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Zoinks

The last thing you need with a Full House is an unconvincing flush.

--
-----------
Zoinks !
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

lavenders19 wrote:
Chris Bacon wrote:
lavenders19 wrote:
Hello. I have just fitted a new toilet. the flush works but
without any real pressure. Water just trickles out from around
the pan.

Nuffin fell dahn the 'ole before you put it together, did it?

which 'ole is that then?

Please sort out your quoting when you post.

The hole I mean is the one at the back of the WC bowl, which the
cistern sits on.