Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Kinked Hep2O pipe

I kninked some 22mm Hep20 pipe as I was bending it. The kink mark can
be seen. The pipe is not leaking and appears OK. Will this kink
degrade the pipe? Will I have to replace the length?

TIA

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Aidan

Doctor Drivel wrote:

Use a pipe cutter. Only Drivel uses a hacksaw on plastic tubes; he
blames the defective fittings for the subsequent leak.

Defective fittings usually do leak. Duh!!!

I rest my case. The fittings were innocent.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

"Aidan" wrote in message
oups.com...

Doctor Drivel wrote:

Use a pipe cutter. Only Drivel uses a hacksaw on plastic tubes; he
blames the defective fittings for the subsequent leak.

Defective fittings usually do leak. Duh!!!

I rest my case.

You do carry excess baggage.