Posted to uk.d-i-y
Kris Dawson

Default wall heater ( not central heating)

I have an old wall heater (gas) on my stairs landing. its not working, so i
am planning 2 take it out. my mam and da r having gas central heating
installed and have got a newish wall heater already installed 2 b taken
out. my question is.. can u take the funnel of the back r the vent from
outside off 2 replace in the wall hole? r should i just put it through the
hole and fix... can u just render the hole up from the outside also? r is it
just 2 risky 2 try...

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grunff

Kris Dawson wrote:
I have an old wall heater (gas) on my stairs landing. its not working, so i
am planning 2 take it out. my mam and da r having gas central heating
installed and have got a newish wall heater already installed 2 b taken
out. my question is.. can u take the funnel of the back r the vent from
outside off 2 replace in the wall hole? r should i just put it through the
hole and fix... can u just render the hole up from the outside also? r is it
just 2 risky 2 try...

WTF are you on about??

--
Grunff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ed Sirett

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:16:56 +0000, Grunff wrote:

Kris Dawson wrote:
I have an old wall heater (gas) on my stairs landing. its not working, so i
am planning 2 take it out. my mam and da r having gas central heating
installed and have got a newish wall heater already installed 2 b taken
out. my question is.. can u take the funnel of the back r the vent from
outside off 2 replace in the wall hole? r should i just put it through the
hole and fix... can u just render the hole up from the outside also? r is it
just 2 risky 2 try...

WTF are you on about??

I _think_ he might be saying something like

How do you make good the old flue hole?
(It's part of removing the heater in my book).

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Stanton

WTF are you on about??

Too much txting methinks