Junior Member

Default Need some 2 strip beech effect laminate flooring (Floormaster)

Just got round to lay some laminate flooring in the sittingroom which we bought several months ago. Anyway there was much more wastage than i counted for and now im just over 1 pack short. I've tried the local B&Q's in my area and also tried the supplier directly. Neither could help as its discontinued and was only manufactured for B&Q. I was told their could be some in differnt branches across the UK but they wouldnt show up on their system as they'd be on a clearance offer.

Anyone know where i can pickup a couple of packs of standard sized laminate flooring in a 2 strip beech effect or Or has anyone seen a couple of packs at their local b&q. (Floormaster LOC Universal 2 stip beech effect)

One of the few b&q's I've tried still had some of this discontinued stuff in stock however it was in the cherry red colour
Posted to uk.d-i-y
htmark98

Have you tried asking B&Q about other stores? I thought i need an extra
2 packs so my local did not have any but one store 40miles away did and
they would deliver to my local store so i could pick it up. But in the
end i did'nt need the extra packs.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
John

"htmark98" wrote in message
oups.com...
Have you tried asking B&Q about other stores? I thought i need an extra
2 packs so my local did not have any but one store 40miles away did and
they would deliver to my local store so i could pick it up. But in the
end i did'nt need the extra packs.

Read the OP post fully before replying!

"Neither could help as its discontinued and was only manufactured for B&Q. I
was told their could be some in differnt branches across the UK but they
wouldnt show up on their system as they'd be on a clearance offer."

John

Posted to uk.d-i-y
htmark98

Ah i did read it but have been thinking about my answer. Sorry

but mine were on clearance offer anf they did show.

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by htmark98
Ah i did read it but have been thinking about my answer. Sorry

but mine were on clearance offer anf they did show.
nah apparently their system wouldnt say if it was still in-stock or not now that it's been discontinued. i called in to a local Floors-2-Go to see if they had anything similar that i could get away with but i was told i'd have to get floormaster stuff as it wouldnt lock together... thanks for the suggestions anyway, its much appreciated

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Calvin

--
preecy

I've got three lengths of the 2 strip maple if it's any use to you.
It's quite light in colour but not as light as the beech I suspect.
I'll be in B&Q Cambridge later this week :-( so I'll have a look if
they've got any.

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin
preecy wrote:
[...]

cheers but i need at least a full back to finish the job... thanks anyway much appreciated.

if u spot any at ur local b&q please do let me know
Senior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by preecy
Just got round to lay some laminate flooring in the sittingroom which we bought several months ago. Anyway there was much more wastage than i counted for and now im just over 1 pack short. I've tried the local B&Q's in my area and also tried the supplier directly. Neither could help as its discontinued and was only manufactured for B&Q. I was told their could be some in differnt branches across the UK but they wouldnt show up on their system as they'd be on a clearance offer.

Anyone know where i can pickup a couple of packs of standard sized laminate flooring in a 2 strip beech effect or Or has anyone seen a couple of packs at their local b&q. (Floormaster LOC Universal 2 stip beech effect)

One of the few b&q's I've tried still had some of this discontinued stuff in stock however it was in the cherry red colour
Will be popping in to the Leatherhead branch today, so will have a look for you!
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordless Crazy
Will be popping in to the Leatherhead branch today, so will have a look for you!
again, many thanks
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by preecy
again, many thanks

Nope, none in that branch. Good luck in your quest!!

Posted to uk.d-i-y
katherine gerrard

Hi
can you remember which b & q had cherry laminate left? we have just ruined
ours when the bathroom flooded! thanks

Laminate Flooring John UK diy 4 July 12th 05 02:27 PM
Laminate Flooring [email protected] UK diy 1 June 18th 05 03:32 PM
Gluing Laminate Flooring [email protected] Woodworking 3 June 14th 05 04:12 PM
Laminate Flooring installed parallel direction of natural light? Howie Home Repair 7 February 21st 05 02:46 PM
Laminate flooring......recomended brands anyone? Sianu UK diy 5 July 13th 03 11:00 PM