Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Free if any use to anyone - SW London

Having just done a re-fit on the kitchen I'm left with a small Sholtes
electric oven. It's only slightly larger than a big microwave and works as
new, although old. It's an oven, grill, and rotisserie. It occurred to me
it might have other uses (in a workshop) than for cooking food.

Can deliver locally. But if no replies by Sunday it goes down the tip.

--
*Never miss a good chance to shut up.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
mrcheerful

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
Having just done a re-fit on the kitchen I'm left with a small Sholtes
electric oven. It's only slightly larger than a big microwave and works as
new, although old. It's an oven, grill, and rotisserie. It occurred to me
it might have other uses (in a workshop) than for cooking food.

Can deliver locally. But if no replies by Sunday it goes down the tip.

Have you considered joining the freecycle network and giving it away there.?
They have an extremely good response rate to all sorts of stuff,
membership and everything else is free, I have had some good things and
given away some stuff, nice fuzzy feeling too!

mrcheerful

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
mrcheerful
. wrote:
Have you considered joining the freecycle network and giving it away
there.? They have an extremely good response rate to all sorts of
stuff, membership and everything else is free, I have had some good
things and given away some stuff, nice fuzzy feeling too!

Ok - I'll give it a go.

--
*A bicycle can't stand alone because it's two tyred.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
PC Paul

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
mrcheerful
. wrote:
Have you considered joining the freecycle network and giving it away
there.? They have an extremely good response rate to all sorts of
stuff, membership and everything else is free, I have had some good
things and given away some stuff, nice fuzzy feeling too!

Ok - I'll give it a go.

Seconded. Got and given loads of stuff!

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
PC Paul wrote:
Have you considered joining the freecycle network and giving it away
there.? They have an extremely good response rate to all sorts of
stuff, membership and everything else is free, I have had some good
things and given away some stuff, nice fuzzy feeling too!

Ok - I'll give it a go.

Seconded. Got and given loads of stuff!

Well, I posted the 'ad' via the website and got a reply wanting it before
I've even received the post here.

--
*When companies ship Styrofoam, what do they pack it in? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

PC Paul wrote:
Have you considered joining the freecycle network and giving it away
there.? They have an extremely good response rate to all sorts of
stuff, membership and everything else is free, I have had some good
things and given away some stuff, nice fuzzy feeling too!

Ok - I'll give it a go.

Seconded. Got and given loads of stuff!

Well, I posted the 'ad' via the website and got a reply wanting it before
I've even received the post here.

Pleased to hear it.

I think freecycle is a very nice way to move stuff that is not rubbish on to
a new owner.
Although, like everything else there are probably some people out to make a
fast buck from it ! But, what the hell, it gets rid of some stuff.

mrcheerful