Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default REQ:Bosch WFF2000 Washing Machine error codes and service manual

Does anyone have a full list of light error codes for the Bosch WFF2000 washing machine please?
Also a service handbook would be most useful. Great machine - want to get it fixed, not replaced. Engineer was a waste of space ("buy Miele" and went into gripe/sales pitch)

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grunff

{ u two g u r u@ b t i n t e r n e t . c o m } numerice the obvious spam
trap wrote:

Great machine - want to get it fixed, not replaced. Engineer was a waste of space ("buy Miele" and went into gripe/sales pitch)

Can't help with your request, but must take this opportunity to mention
how crap my experience of Bosch washing machines has been. I would
never, *ever* buy another one. Even Zanussi out-perform them, and
they're cheaper, and parts are much cheaper. Wait 'til you've bought
some parts for your Bosch - you'll change your tune.

Your engineer was right - buy a Miele.

--
Grunff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
soup

spam trap wrote:
Does anyone have a full list of light error codes for the Bosch
WFF2000 washing machine please?
Also a service handbook would be most useful. Great machine - want to
get it fixed, not replaced. Engineer was a waste of space ("buy
Miele" and went into gripe/sales pitch)

Are you sure it's a WFF2000? Because according to the Bosch site that
particular code doesn't exist.
http://www.boschappliances.com/
--
This post contains no hidden meanings, no implications and certainly no
hidden agendas so it should be taken at face value. The wrong words

Posted to uk.d-i-y
powerstation

.uk...
spam trap wrote:
Does anyone have a full list of light error codes for the Bosch
WFF2000 washing machine please?
Also a service handbook would be most useful. Great machine - want to
get it fixed, not replaced. Engineer was a waste of space ("buy
Miele" and went into gripe/sales pitch)

Are you sure it's a WFF2000? Because according to the Bosch site that
particular code doesn't exist.
http://www.boschappliances.com/
--
This post contains no hidden meanings, no implications and certainly no
hidden agendas so it should be taken at face value. The wrong words
may be used this is due to my limitations with the English language .

Whats wrong with the machine ?

Peter

Posted to uk.d-i-y
soup