Baxi Combi 130HE boiler problem

Old November 24th 05, 11:10 AM posted to uk.d-i-y,free.uk.diy.home

Default Baxi Combi 130HE boiler problem

Hi all,

We have a Baxi Combi 130HE boiler which is roughly 18 months old.

Recently we've noticed it occasionally making a very disconcerting noise
and we're wondering if it's anything to be worried about.

I can only describe the noise as a short-lived low loud vibrating rumble
as if a large motorbike were revving in the driveway. If you're
downstairs (which is where the boiler is located) you can feel the
rumble through the floor.
It doesn't last long (a second or two), and there's no evidence of a
fault of any kind on the boiler's display.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Tony.

Worcester Gas Combi Boiler Problem - No Hot Water mlv UK diy 0 March 8th 05 05:08 PM
Combi boiler potential problem andrewpreece UK diy 4 September 22nd 04 07:52 PM
Heat banks (again!) Dave UK diy 148 September 6th 04 08:45 PM
Water flow rate problem and Combi boiler Andrew Beck UK diy 15 September 3rd 04 11:00 PM
Near death boiler + replacing a boiler David Hearn UK diy 9 January 26th 04 12:44 PM