urchaidh

Default Cordless drill

Huge wrote:
Anyone recommend a decent light duty cordless drill? My elderly & several
times repaired B&D gave up the ghost today ...

At the budget end of the drill/driver market, I bought a Wickes own
brand (the grey one, ~16v) a few years back and have had no trouble
with it, it's been a useful tool and a good buy. It's been used mostly
on timber, drilling, sinking and screw driving. Plenty torque for a
corless, even with a spade bit. It does have a hammer actiopn but I've
never used it.

Can't remember how much it was, it was reduced as end of line clearance
as all their cordless tools were moving up to 18 or 24v, so it may be
less budget than I thought.