Leveled

Default Garden Rotavator engine

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a cheap replacement engine for a
Rotavator , something like a Briggs and Stratton 4 h.p or similar Kind
Regards E

The3rd Earl Of Derby

Leveled wrote:
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a cheap replacement engine
for a Rotavator , something like a Briggs and Stratton 4 h.p or
similar Kind Regards E

Whats wrong with the old one?
If no answer here, try...

free.uk.gardening
uk.rec.gardening

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Leveled

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message
.uk...
Leveled wrote:
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a cheap replacement engine
for a Rotavator , something like a Briggs and Stratton 4 h.p or
similar Kind Regards E

Whats wrong with the old one?
If no answer here, try...

free.uk.gardening
uk.rec.gardening

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

No spark at the moment but oil is getting past the piston

The3rd Earl Of Derby

Leveled wrote:
No spark at the moment but oil is getting past the piston

Plenty of Briggs&stratton on ebay

http://search.ebay.co.uk/Briggs-and-...fltZ9QQfromZR8
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite