Junior Member

Default central heating

I know this may seem like a very silly question but can any one tell me where the filling loop from the domestic water inlet goes, does it go on the heating system flow or return pipe ??
Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
rayabbots writes:

I know this may seem like a very silly question but can any one tell me
where the filling loop from the domestic water inlet goes, does it go
on the heating system flow or return pipe ??

Doesn't matter.
It's good to have it within eyeshot of the pressure guage.

--
Andrew Gabriel

Ed Sirett

On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 15:04:29 +0100, rayabbots wrote:

I know this may seem like a very silly question but can any one tell me
where the filling loop from the domestic water inlet goes, does it go
on the heating system flow or return pipe ??

Somewhat more than you need to know is in the SealedCH FAQ.