Junior Member

Default Cost of Skimming Walls

Just moved into a 1940's house that has a concrete type base in the plaster on the walls. You touch the walls slightly and sometimes the wall will crumble. We were wanting or thinking of having the walls skimmed but had no idea of the average cost. Does anyone know? We are in Berkshire. The rooms are average size with average size ceilings. There are 5 rooms to do, stairs, front entrance and hall upstairs.

Cheers -
Whywaites
Colin Wilson

In article says...

the same thing over and over again

any chance you can **** diybanter right off, and use the newsgroup as it
was intended ?

Blockwork/Brickwork Cost andrewpreece UK diy 3 March 22nd 05 09:27 AM
Waterproofing Basement Walls Wally Korzenieski Home Repair 3 February 27th 05 04:44 AM
skimming over old walls bill UK diy 3 February 22nd 05 06:54 PM
Skimming over painted walls? Miles Reading UK diy 1 February 7th 05 03:59 PM
Power cost of idle electric water heater Phil Sherrod Home Repair 57 April 2nd 04 10:51 PM