Jason Arthurs

Default WTD Large neoprene sheet - anyone recommend a supplier?

We have a 10' diameter inflatible pool which we are planning to use on
a paved area. Can anyone recommend a supplier of neoprene sheeting who
would be able to supply a 12' circular mat to protect the base of the
pool from punctures and make it a little more comfortable underfoot.

Regards,
Jason.
---
Replace nntp with my name to reply.
N0 5pAm H3r3: Include this tagline to pass my spam filter.

Gordon Henderson

In article ,
Jason Arthurs wrote:
We have a 10' diameter inflatible pool which we are planning to use on
a paved area. Can anyone recommend a supplier of neoprene sheeting who
would be able to supply a 12' circular mat to protect the base of the
pool from punctures and make it a little more comfortable underfoot.

Search for neoprene in www.yell.com ... It gave me over 100 hits for
England as a location - that plus some phoning might get you what
you want...

You might find that you need to glue 2 sections together, but thats not
hard. You might be able to persuade a wet-suit or dry-suit manufacturer
to do it for you, but that'll as £££'s to the price...

Gordon

Newshound

Presumably you mean the foam stuff as used for wet suits? Not going to be
cheap. I've heard of people getting cheap solid rubber sheet (for horses) by
salvaging conveyer belt material. Won't be more than 2 or 3 feet wide
though.

Set Square

Jason Arthurs wrote:

We have a 10' diameter inflatible pool which we are planning to use on
a paved area. Can anyone recommend a supplier of neoprene sheeting who
would be able to supply a 12' circular mat to protect the base of the
pool from punctures and make it a little more comfortable underfoot.

Regards,
Jason.
---
Replace nntp with my name to reply.
N0 5pAm H3r3: Include this tagline to pass my spam filter.

As suggested by one or two others, I would go for pond liner material. Any
decent aquatics centre stocks this in various widths - and will cut it to
length off a roll. So you should be able to get 4M x 4M in a single piece
from which to cut your circle.
--
Cheers,
Set Square

Matt

Jason Arthurs wrote:

We have a 10' diameter inflatible pool which we are planning to use on
a paved area. Can anyone recommend a supplier of neoprene sheeting who
would be able to supply a 12' circular mat to protect the base of the
pool from punctures and make it a little more comfortable underfoot.

Today was the last day of summer so you ought to get a heater as well
;-)

Happiness: cheapie jigsaw, metal-cutting blade, 2mm ali sheet, neat30cm circle! Stefek Zaba UK diy 6 May 1st 05 10:50 PM
Speedfit technique Arthur UK diy 615 November 23rd 04 11:50 PM
A challenge for old house lovers Mike Mitchell UK diy 322 September 30th 04 12:29 AM
pressing sheet metal richard Metalworking 3 September 8th 04 08:56 PM
bending sheet metal into a cylinder cdg Metalworking 6 September 10th 03 10:06 AM