hazeman

Default twisted vertical blind repair

Many of the vertical windows blinds in the house I have just puchased
have blinds twisted out of sync with the others. Is there any way of
repairing them? I am not sure of the manufacturer.

thanks in advance
Liam

Franko

"hazeman" wrote in message
ups.com...
Many of the vertical windows blinds in the house I have just puchased
have blinds twisted out of sync with the others. Is there any way of
repairing them? I am not sure of the manufacturer.

thanks in advance
Liam

Ours go like that sometimes as they catch on the window vent when
opening/closing.
What I normally do is to pull the cord that twists them until the majority
lay flat and then pull a bit harder until they are in synch - if this does
not work try reversing the twist. It sounds a bit ratchety but should work.
Always works for me at home and at work.
Franko.

hazeman

Franko wrote:
"hazeman" wrote in message
ups.com...
Many of the vertical windows blinds in the house I have just puchased
have blinds twisted out of sync with the others. Is there any way of
repairing them? I am not sure of the manufacturer.

thanks in advance
Liam

Ours go like that sometimes as they catch on the window vent when
opening/closing.
What I normally do is to pull the cord that twists them until the majority
lay flat and then pull a bit harder until they are in synch - if this does
not work try reversing the twist. It sounds a bit ratchety but should work.
Always works for me at home and at work.
Franko.

Thanks for the advice. I guess brute force got them that way so brute
force will get them back.

Liam

Franko

Thanks for the advice. I guess brute force got them that way so brute
force will get them back.

Liam

Just try to support the track with your hand when pulling the cord as you
may pull the whole thing down around your ears

Franko.