John Rumm

Default First class service from TLC

I bought a towel rail heating element from them about 14 months back.
Although it was plumbed in a long while ago, the circuit it was to be
connected to has remained unpowered until recently, and hence there was
no point in making the electrical connection.

Once done however it worked nicely for about 20 mins and then decided to
give up. A quick email to TLC explaining this and asking if there was
anything they could do even though it was outside its nominal warranty
period, resulted and them phoning me and arranging to send a new one for
next day delivery at no cost!

Very good I thought....

(Alas when fitting the new one I discovered that regardless of my
thinking I bled the radiator carefully before powering up, it was in
fact practically empty... Grrr! - Only seemed fair in the circumstances
to come clean and pay for the replacement at that point!)

--
Cheers,

John.

Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Rumm
[...]

I can also vouch for these people they are excellent.
Will replace goods within the day sometimes.

Freddy