Martin

Default Another kitchen problem with Nail & Seal

I left someone to mount a Belfast sink to a base unit. It was mounted in
totally the wrong position using Evostik Nail and Seal. I finally removed
the sink, totally wrecking the unit and leaving loads of muck on the bottom
of the sink.

What is the best thing to remove the Nail & Seal from the bottom of the sink
before I fit it myself to a new unit?

By the way, I can well recommend Evostik Nail and Seal to stick anything to
anything. "That's f***ing Evostik Nail and Seal - buy it now it's really
f***ing sticky!"

Thanks in advance,

Martin

BigWallop

"Martin" wrote in message
I left someone to mount a Belfast sink to a base unit. It was mounted in
totally the wrong position using Evostik Nail and Seal. I finally removed
the sink, totally wrecking the unit and leaving loads of muck on the

bottom
of the sink.

What is the best thing to remove the Nail & Seal from the bottom of the

sink
before I fit it myself to a new unit?

By the way, I can well recommend Evostik Nail and Seal to stick anything

anything. "That's f***ing Evostik Nail and Seal - buy it now it's really
f***ing sticky!"

Thanks in advance,

Martin

Is it flammable enough to burn to ash? If it is, then it's easier to remove
ash than sticky glue.

Chris Bacon

Martin wrote:
What is the best thing to remove the Nail & Seal from the bottom of the sink
before I fit it myself to a new unit?

A glass scraper, of the sort containing a razor blade, rather than
the sort utilising a Stanley knife blade. Try your local ironmonger,
if they haven't got them, they should know who has.
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Chris Bacon wrote:
A glass scraper, of the sort containing a razor blade, rather than
the sort utilising a Stanley knife blade. Try your local ironmonger,
if they haven't got them, they should know who has.

They're in all the sheds.

--
*Forget about World Peace...Visualize using your turn signal.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Rick

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 19:56:22 +0100, "Martin"
wrote:

I left someone to mount a Belfast sink to a base unit. It was mounted in
totally the wrong position using Evostik Nail and Seal. I finally removed
the sink, totally wrecking the unit and leaving loads of muck on the bottom
of the sink.

What is the best thing to remove the Nail & Seal from the bottom of the sink
before I fit it myself to a new unit?

By the way, I can well recommend Evostik Nail and Seal to stick anything to
anything. "That's f***ing Evostik Nail and Seal - buy it now it's really
f***ing sticky!"

Thanks in advance,

Martin

I have a scraper with a stanly knife blade in it, this would be my
first line of attack

Rick