RedRed

Default DIY Sauna plans

Hello from Poland !

I'm looking for DIY Finnish-sauna plans.
This is only diy group i've found at usenet.
Have you got url with photos showing
building process step-by-step, or better .pdf file?
I'm planning to biuld standalone sauna on terrace
smtg about 210x190cm (6,5 ft x 6 ft)
Thx in advance.

Greetings - Gregory.

Oliver

Just fit a shower into a small roomwith no windows doors or extraction and
you have a turkish sauna, not the dry heat your after, for that replace
shower with a whopping big radiator

On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 22:43:21 +0100, "Oliver"
wrote:

Just fit a shower into a small roomwith no windows doors or extraction and
you have a turkish sauna, not the dry heat your after, for that replace
shower with a whopping big radiator

Alternatively, fit a proper steam cabinet.

Two weeks time, I am having a new bathroom fitted. The design includes
a steam cabinet.

It is basically a very very large shower cubical that has a shower
head in the ceiling and mini jet nozzles all the way down the wall.

The unit has a control panel on the outside of the cabinet to set
temperatures etc. It then has a water proof remote control that you
can take into the shower to switch between the steam cabinet,
conventional shower and "car wash" shower type modes.

Alternatively, some manufacturers do a combined steam cabinet,shower
and sauna.

Although I did not order from this company, I found a very good web
site that gave me some ideas:

http://www.bathroomheaven.com/bh_buy.../steam_showers

Graham

Hi Graham,
Care to spill the beans on your source for the materials then please?
I'm about 6 months away from installing a new shower unit so the
thought of a
steam cabinet sounds delicious at this stage!
The URL you quoted looks good, the prices made me gulp somewhat.
There must be a cheap source from the scandinavian countries that could
supply
the kit cheaper than UK prices - or is that just wishful thinking?

Mungo (a Scot with a reputation to uphold regarding finances... :-)

rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 6 of 10 - Plans Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 0 April 1st 05 08:30 AM
Peg-gear-clock Plans - Woodworking Plans peg-gear-clock Woodturning 0 December 11th 03 11:10 PM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 03:57 AM
Protecting Designs WoodJunkie Woodworking 3 August 4th 03 02:08 PM