Lawrence Zarb

Default Hotpoint Fridge door seal

Original Door seals from Hotpoint are just too expensive.
does anyone know where they can be bought more cheaping

Sue Begg

In message lgate.org,
Lawrence Zarb writes
Original Door seals from Hotpoint are just too expensive.
does anyone know where they can be bought more cheaping

Pet shop? Poultry suppliers?
--
Sue Begg
Remove my clothes to reply

Do not mess in the affairs of dragons - for
you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Peter Andrews

"Lawrence Zarb" wrote in message
news:43d76c62f7116e54aeb37ee1767ee2de.52329@mygate .mailgate.org...
Original Door seals from Hotpoint are just too expensive.
does anyone know where they can be bought more cheaping

Have you tried your local tip. I jest not, there are lots of scrapped ones
at my local tip, and are a good source of parts - in fact my local spares
shop even suggested it.

Peter

Hotpoint Fridge Freezer Andy- Home Ownership 0 January 6th 05 09:55 PM
Hotpoint Fridge Freezer Temperature too high Lee UK diy 5 June 16th 04 12:21 AM
Hotpoint Fridge Freezer Ian UK diy 2 January 14th 04 01:44 AM
Hotpoint Fridge 1998 Stops Periodically with Period in Months. Shilpa Singh Home Repair 14 January 1st 04 04:08 PM
Hotpoint fridge freezer - freezer failure [email protected] UK diy 2 August 13th 03 08:06 PM