Default Electrical bodge pictures

I've added a couple of new electrical galleries to the site
www.dodgy-diy.net. Details on the entry screen.

When I last posted, there were criticisms of the site. I've taken on
board the criticism and made changes. I'm pretty much stuck with the
URL, and temporarily stuck with the slow web hosst, but I think the
changes answere criticisms made.

When I started the site, my first submissions were all of diy work -
hence the title. However, since then all submissions have been of work
done by professionals. I've given the site a new title, and reworked
the text to more accurately reflect who the perpetrators of the bodges
are. I've also re-worded the disclaimer that said contact a qualified
tradesman if in doubt. Considering most of the submissions were done by
tradesmen, it was rather daft.

Anyway, I hope I've answered people's criticisms, and if anyone has
nything they'd like to submit please drop me a line.

David
www.dodgy-diy.net

Mike Dodd

[...]

Hmmm, maybe there is something behind Part-P, after all ? :/

Still interested in this...

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....ae2be273?hl=en

I think I've done a good job, however, there's always the concern that
I've contravened some reg somewhere and could end up with similar pics
for your website.
:::Jerry::::

wrote in message
oups.com...
I've added a couple of new electrical galleries to the site
www.dodgy-diy.net. Details on the entry screen.
snip

Never mind the dodgy DIY, mind the dodgy web page that has a
fast-click tracking cookie embedded into it. you are a scum bag
IMO....

Take you 'spyware' infested web site and shove it were the sun can't
shine.

Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Huge wrote:
Having dismantled the (failed) daylight sensor on my house to find that
the electrician had used T&E to wire it and used the earth as switched
live.

Tut tut. Any dedicated bodger knows it's safer to use the uninsulated
earth conductor for the neutral. ;-)

--
*Why is it that to stop Windows 95, you have to click on "Start"?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

soup

:::Jerry:::: popped their head over the parapet saw what was going on
and said
wrote in message
oups.com...
I've added a couple of new electrical galleries to the site
www.dodgy-diy.net. Details on the entry screen.
snip

Never mind the dodgy DIY, mind the dodgy web page that has a
fast-click tracking cookie embedded into it. you are a scum bag
IMO....

Take you 'spyware' infested web site and shove it were the sun can't
shine.

Me no unnerstan'. After visiting that site, ran ad-aware and Spybot "no
spyware found" and there was no persistant cookie left by that site.

--
yours S

Andy Dingley

On Mon, 16 May 2005 09:03:48 GMT, "soup" wrote:

Me no unnerstan'. After visiting that site, ran ad-aware and Spybot "no
spyware found" and there was no persistant cookie left by that site.

It uses the moderately innocuous statcounter.com
http://c5.statcounter.com/t.php?sc_p...09374633930789

You may already have this site blocked by other means