Peter

Default Can anyone recommend a supplier of shallow (<20cm deep) kitchen cupboards.

My kitchen is very small, though tall, kitchen and want to wall mount
some particularly shallow cupboards for cooking ingredients. Nothing
like as shallow as spice racks but I want mine to be no deeper than
20cm so I can easily reach the items and the jars and packets at the
front don't obscure the items at the back.

Does anybody know a high street supplier that offers a shallow range
of cupboards like these? All I have seen at regular stores are 30-40cm
deep.

Peter

Peter wrote:
My kitchen is very small, though tall, kitchen and want to wall mount
some particularly shallow cupboards for cooking ingredients. Nothing
like as shallow as spice racks but I want mine to be no deeper than
20cm so I can easily reach the items and the jars and packets at the
front don't obscure the items at the back.

Does anybody know a high street supplier that offers a shallow range
of cupboards like these? All I have seen at regular stores are

30-40cm
deep.

Peter

buy standard and circ saw them

NT

Peter

buy standard and circ saw them

Thanks, I did think of that but I really want to find designs already
made to this depth. If that fails I will do as you say.