JJ

Default hormann garage door opener motor

The motor gearbox in my Hormann supramatic E seems to have gone for a
burton. When I try to operate it, the motor operates, but something is
slipping inside and the door doesn't budge.

I've taken the assembly off the track just to prove the belt wasn't seized,
but the spindle isn't moving when I press the buttons.

Is there anywhere that supplies spare parts for these? I need the new
24volt motor/gearbox assembly.

Thanks,

Jim

Alex