roof chippings

Old April 18th 05, 11:06 AM
Jim S

Default roof chippings

Hi,

I need to obtain some chipping which go on flat roofs (the grey type). Can
any one let me know where I can get a couple of bags and what to ask for.

Cheers

Jim

Old April 18th 05, 12:58 PM
keith_765

"Jim S" wrote in message
Hi,

I need to obtain some chipping which go on flat roofs (the grey type). Can
any one let me know where I can get a couple of bags and what to ask for.

Cheers

Jim

Lime stone chippings 2.56 a 40kg bags from a roofing suppliers or builders
merchant. Usually stuck down with a bitumen emulsion

Old April 18th 05, 03:51 PM
Rick

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:06:05 GMT, "Jim S"
wrote:

Hi,

I need to obtain some chipping which go on flat roofs (the grey type). Can
any one let me know where I can get a couple of bags and what to ask for.

Cheers

Jim

I thought they were limestone - 1.30(ish) for 25kg at B&Q

Old April 18th 05, 04:59 PM
Chris Bacon

Jim S wrote:
I need to obtain some chipping which go on flat roofs (the grey type). Can
any one let me know where I can get a couple of bags and what to ask for.

If they're actually going to go on a flat (felt) roof, it begs the
question - why?

Get a New Roof But Don't Add Any Ventilation? Jay Chan Home Repair 12 March 30th 04 05:16 PM
Anyone want some heart pine roof decking? woodyq Woodworking 1 March 29th 04 11:25 PM
FLAT ROOF - modern recovering methods? Richard Sterry UK diy 10 March 29th 04 10:28 AM
Pitch and gravel roof? Terry UK diy 3 February 25th 04 02:43 PM
Pitch and gravel roof? Terry Home Repair 3 February 25th 04 02:43 PM