DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   roof chippings (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/103160-roof-chippings.html)

Jim S April 18th 05 12:06 PM

roof chippings

Hi,

I need to obtain some chipping which go on flat roofs (the grey type). Can
any one let me know where I can get a couple of bags and what to ask for.

Cheers

Jim

keith_765 April 18th 05 01:58 PM

"Jim S" wrote in message
Hi,

I need to obtain some chipping which go on flat roofs (the grey type). Can
any one let me know where I can get a couple of bags and what to ask for.

Cheers

Jim

Lime stone chippings £2.56 a 40kg bags from a roofing suppliers or builders
merchant. Usually stuck down with a bitumen emulsion

Rick April 18th 05 04:51 PM

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:06:05 GMT, "Jim S"
wrote:

Hi,

I need to obtain some chipping which go on flat roofs (the grey type). Can
any one let me know where I can get a couple of bags and what to ask for.

Cheers

Jim

I thought they were limestone - 1.30(ish) for 25kg at B&Q

Chris Bacon April 18th 05 05:59 PM

Jim S wrote:
I need to obtain some chipping which go on flat roofs (the grey type). Can
any one let me know where I can get a couple of bags and what to ask for.

If they're actually going to go on a flat (felt) roof, it begs the
question - why?