Alan Holmes

Default Plastic filler (grout) round bath?

When I fitted the bath (mumble, mumble) years ago, I put a plastic filler
round
the seal tween wall and bath, over the years it changed colour which upset
my
wife, so she wanted it changed and as she now considered me to be a
sandwich short of a picnic, she got my son-in-law to do it, now he is not to
sure, when it comes to DIY, which end of a nail you put against the wood
when want to bang it in.

So he cleaned the plastic filler off and replaced it, the new filler is now
begining
to come away from the bath, I seem to remember that when one uses this type
of filler you are supposed to clean the bath an wall with something before
putting
on the new filler.

Am I right and what do you use to clean the wall and bath?

Alan

Mike Mitchell

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 12:28:06 +0100, "Alan Holmes"
wrote:

Am I right and what do you use to clean the wall and bath?

Meths.

MM