Default Superloo for Cats

Several posters on uk.d-i-y have asked how to prevent cats from pooing
in their garden.

Invite them inside to use this posh cat superloo:

http://www.smarthome.com/6123.html#cart

(someone sent me the link - I thought it was funny. Shame it has been
discontinued)

Graham

Bob Eager

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 16:23:08 UTC, wrote:

Several posters on uk.d-i-y have asked how to prevent cats from pooing
in their garden.

Invite them inside to use this posh cat superloo:

http://www.smarthome.com/6123.html#cart

(someone sent me the link - I thought it was funny. Shame it has been
discontinued)

No problem. It's not needed anyway. Just train the cat to use the
ordinary loo and flush it afterwards.

I'm not joking. It has been done.

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!
RedOnRed

Just train the cat to use the ordinary loo and flush it afterwards.

I'm not joking. It has been done.

--
Bob Eager

Been watching Meet The Parents by any chance?

Bob Eager

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 18:13:15 UTC, "RedOnRed" wrote:

Just train the cat to use the ordinary loo and flush it afterwards.

I'm not joking. It has been done.

--
Bob Eager

Been watching Meet The Parents by any chance?

Nope...just had cats for a long time and find out about these things.
First heard about that about ten years ago...

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!
Sparks

wrote in message
Several posters on uk.d-i-y have asked how to prevent cats from pooing
in their garden.

Invite them inside to use this posh cat superloo:

http://www.smarthome.com/6123.html#cart

(someone sent me the link - I thought it was funny. Shame it has been
discontinued)

I have been looking for one of these for AGES!

If anyone has one spare, please do let me know!

Sparks...

Andy Dingley

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 16:23:08 GMT, wrote:

Invite them inside to use this posh cat superloo:
http://www.smarthome.com/6123.html#cart

So, it's a Saniflo full of gravel.

Does anyone else suspect there's a bit of a problem here?
raden

In message , Bob Eager
writes
On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 16:23:08 UTC, wrote:

Several posters on uk.d-i-y have asked how to prevent cats from pooing
in their garden.

Invite them inside to use this posh cat superloo:

http://www.smarthome.com/6123.html#cart

(someone sent me the link - I thought it was funny. Shame it has been
discontinued)

No problem. It's not needed anyway. Just train the cat to use the
ordinary loo and flush it afterwards.

Mine just uses the WC to drink from

--
geoff
RedOnRed

Mine just uses the WC to drink from

--
geoff

Your cat must be either desperately thirsty or have no manners.

raden

In message , RedOnRed
writes
Mine just uses the WC to drink from

--
geoff

Your cat must be either desperately thirsty or have no manners.

It's just common as muck

It has a small aquarium just outside the back door which I always keep
topped up so he always has something to drink. I suppose he just likes a
change of venue from time to time
--
geoff