Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Once a carpenter, always a carpenter

Warning: this is a cartoon involving Jesus on the cross. Some
Christians may find it to be in poor taste. I thought it was funny.
Don't say I didn't warn ya.

http://www.farleftside.com/2008/5-16-08.html
Posted to rec.woodworking

darkon wrote:
Warning: this is a cartoon involving Jesus on the cross. Some
Christians may find it to be in poor taste. I thought it was funny.
Don't say I didn't warn ya.

http://www.farleftside.com/2008/5-16-08.html

Thanks! Great toon site. I loved it!
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article kQrXj.113068$TT4.103287@attbi_s22,
says...
darkon wrote:
Warning: this is a cartoon involving Jesus on the cross. Some
Christians may find it to be in poor taste. I thought it was funny.
Don't say I didn't warn ya.

http://www.farleftside.com/2008/5-16-08.html

Thanks! Great toon site. I loved it!

I had to laugh even more at the Tomas Szasz quote. I had
totally forgotten that one - well it's been 30 years since I
had to read him at uni ...

-P.