Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Definitely a classic...

One of my finest hours. Some of lead such exciting lives...

woof,
jo4hn

Attached Thumbnails
Definitely a classic...-moosehead-small-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 10:21:26 -0800, jo4hn wrote:

One of my finest hours. Some of lead such exciting lives...

woof,
jo4hn

Bullwinkel???

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

jo4hn wrote:
One of my finest hours. Some of lead such exciting lives...

woof,
jo4hn

Did you bag him with a wooden bullet?

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

I call her Attila, 'cuz she's my Hun...

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

jo4hn wrote in news:13sbah1s9tov8e5
@news.supernews.com:

One of my finest hours. Some of lead such exciting lives...

It is nice work. What's the wood? Pine? Poplar? You need a flying
squirrel on the other side (grin). Seriously, though, it looks like it
should be a (door) knocker of some kind.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Smaug Ichorfang wrote:
jo4hn wrote in news:13sbah1s9tov8e5
@news.supernews.com:

One of my finest hours. Some of lead such exciting lives...

It is nice work. What's the wood? Pine? Poplar? You need a flying
squirrel on the other side (grin). Seriously, though, it looks like it
should be a (door) knocker of some kind.

The wood is Borg SPF. When I go there for some reason, I give the 1x
stuff a once over. Sometimes they make a mistake and leave some decent
boards out there. As to the door knocker, the wing span on that thing
is a bit over 18 inches. Perhaps a door knocker downer. :-)

mahalo,
jo4hn

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

In article ,
jo4hn wrote:

One of my finest hours. Some of lead such exciting lives...

woof,

Woof??.... I mean....errmmm... WOOF?

I love the expression! I think it wants to talk to me.

Just an excellent caricature.

People who don't smile at that face, are dead inside.

r (I could sell hundreds of those up here.)

help with classic NAD MR-20 William Sommerwerck Electronics Repair 2 September 5th 07 01:27 AM
Classic lesson Phil Kyle UK diy 0 October 17th 06 03:00 PM
Classic lesson Phil Kyle UK diy 0 October 17th 06 03:00 PM
CLASSIC CROSSBOW J T Woodworking 3 September 14th 05 03:30 AM
Classic Oil Can [email protected] Metalworking 10 April 7th 05 01:52 AM